Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: All neighbors are selected when gifting or requesting for parts

New Resident
    I hate it too. So irritated I have stopped giving gifts back until it is fixed. May be the only way to get some action to remove it.

New Resident
    I too hate this feature as well. Going through & deselecting neighbors is insane. It actually makes me not want to gift anything because of this feature. If you want o fix this prblem, remove it or have a button at the top of the list that says "Select ALL"

Till now it still not fixed or removed yet... I dont like this feature so please remove this and make it as before.

Rhino Keeper
    This checking all is now causing a NEW BUG... even those people I UNCHECK... they are telling me they are GETTING the item I sent to OTHER people. Like people I try to send materials to, are getting the stew that I sent to other people! I KNOW for a fact I unchecked those materials people, but they told me they got stew! THAT is the major issue with the check-all... other times, I uncheck ALL except one... and it says "your gift was sent, but 25 did not receive"... well DUH... they shouldn't have, because I UNCHECKED them... but it still TRIED to send to them!

So this new check system is SERIOUSLY FLAWED!!!!!

The Honorable Panda
    My is working. I sent 1/3 my nbrs one item and 1/2 the other this morning, and I have been getting both items back today.
    Try deleting your game and redownloading it from the app store.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Please please please remove the preselected checks. !!!!!!!

When when when will this be removed???????????????

New Resident
    I do not have the ability to "select all" but would really like a button with that capability. I think it is a necessity though that you may click the same button to deselect all.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by briguynv View Post
    This checking all is now causing a NEW BUG... even those people I UNCHECK... they are telling me they are GETTING the item I sent to OTHER people. Like people I try to send materials to, are getting the stew that I sent to other people! I KNOW for a fact I unchecked those materials people, but they told me they got stew! THAT is the major issue with the check-all... other times, I uncheck ALL except one... and it says "your gift was sent, but 25 did not receive"... well DUH... they shouldn't have, because I UNCHECKED them... but it still TRIED to send to them!
    This happened to me too when neighbors who have always gifted me parts suddenly were sending me stew in the past day or so. And yes, I have deleted and reinstalled the app. Those tricks really don't work.

Also in Bakery, the bug for not having the ingredients request go to all your neighbors if you uncheck them is also back. I thought they said it had been fixed? It might've been for a day or so but now it's not. I've gotten stalled again on getting ingredients back even though I've sent out less than 15 requests today but when I send a request to someone I KNOW I haven't asked for something from in over 24 hours, I get an error message that I've already made a request to them already. It might've gone out to them all when I sent ONE ingredient request to one neighbor. So it's back to being a pain again to get ingredients to complete the goals.

Executive Chef
    I dont even remember when was the last time I requested for the materials!!! I would really appreciate if they could include an indication (for e.g., for gifting, the gift button will be faded when the 24 h mark is not up yet) as to when we could request again...I have 7 games and how do you expect me to remember at what time of the day I can request again!! trying again and again is getting on my nerves! and it is quite hard to set all games at the same time as I complete the goals for each game at different times of the day!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    My is working. I sent 1/3 my nbrs one item and 1/2 the other this morning, and I have been getting both items back today.
    Try deleting your game and redownloading it from the app store.
    Already done... did NOTHING! And it JUST did it again. I unchecked EVERYONE except 6 people, because I still need 2 cinnamon sticks, that I've been trying to get for 4 days now. I've been TRACKING who I send when... so I KNEW I could request those 6, and still send another request to 21 other people. But what happens when I send it... it says "your request was sent, but 17 did not receive it...blah blah"... NO DUH 17 shouldn't have received it! So then I tried to send the other 21... NOPE... can't send ANYONE anymore. TOTALLY SCREWED ME FOR 24 HOURS NOW! This is BEYOND RIDICULOUS! This NEEDS to be fixed! And because of ALL these errors, they should EXTEND the quests/holiday items to give us TIME to get them! It should NOT take 4 days to get 15 items sent to you!!!

It's plain and simple... this check-all system does NOT work! The requests do NOT work! At least in BS & RS anyway! SO IRRITATING!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast