Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: All neighbors are selected when gifting or requesting for parts

Fashion Designer
    Like it for general gifting, but need a deselect button so we can chose to ask 1/2 of our neighbors for
    One thing and 1/2 our neighbors for another item. Also, if someone selects the same number twice in a 24 hour period and all the names are checked it could deny to send to all the rest who you didn't hit up twice!

I absolutely hate new feature of all neighbors checked when gifting. It is absolutely too time consuming to uncheck my 141 neighbors every time I gift. I gift one person at a time and like to select gifts individually. If a neighbor needs a gear why give all my neighbors gears. The game is no longer fun and will stop playing if not corrected. It looks like Restaurant Story is not interested in happy players they just want to make their millions on gems.

Executive Chef
    love the new feature

but i guess the ideal solution would a button to select all for those who wants to

Quote Originally Posted by lumri View Post
    Remove the mass gifting feature on RS, please TL. At least add a "deselect all" button. +__+
    Support to create a "deselect all" button. It is useful especially on asking nbr for material. I don't want to ask over hundred nbr for one kind of material and it is really annoying for uncheck the boxes.

I too dislike this feature very much. Seems when I try to request two different items, I uncheck half of my neighbors, request the first item, then try to request from the other half the second item and it says I have already requested for the day. So it seems I am spinning my wheels unchecking. TL has many ways of making you spend coins don't they.

Quote Originally Posted by yummydedumdum View Post
    I too dislike this feature very much. Seems when I try to request two different items, I uncheck half of my neighbors, request the first item, then try to request from the other half the second item and it says I have already requested for the day. So it seems I am spinning my wheels unchecking. TL has many ways of making you spend coins don't they.
    Agreed. The pass few days made me crazy for unchecked so many boxes...It made me feel I am not a game player but a factory worker...

If TL insist to keep this annoying function, please add a deselect all button for player.

Rhino Keeper
    Hate the new feature as well. What about giving us a choice....either select all, or just letting us select who we want? Unsecting hundreds of nbrs to give one gift is truly a time waster.

Executive Chef
    I hate it to. A button we could press to select all would be ok providing it didn't create even more bugs.

HATE the pre checked gift an parts req in both RS an BS PLEASE add a deselect button or change it back I'm a disabled vet and have spinal damage that effects my arms if it's left this way then I am DONE not because I want but because I can't play. Please fix this SOON. Gmasgoodys

New Resident
    Hate this thing, my nbrs sent me different gifts because they like and need different things, with this system is imposible to be a good neib!!!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast