Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: All neighbors are selected when gifting or requesting for parts

All neighbors are selected when gifting or requesting for parts

Since the new update, I noticed that all neighbors are selected when gifting or requesting for parts. I do not like this feature as I never mass gift my neighbors with one specific item and I usually request for different parts from different neighbors. This new feature of automatically selecting all your neighbors is cumbersome as I now have to unselect the neighbors that I do not want to send a gift to or request a part from manually.

Quote Originally Posted by tiancai17 View Post
    Since the new update, I noticed that all neighbors are selected when gifting or requesting for parts. I do not like this feature as I never mass gift my neighbors with one specific item and I usually request for different parts from different neighbors. This new feature of automatically selecting all your neighbors is cumbersome as I now have to unselect the neighbors that I do not want to send a gift to or request a part from manually.
    I do t like this either - I hope it can be removed as a feature .....

Quote Originally Posted by tiancai17 View Post
    Yes, this is a HUGE problem for me, too. I have 569 neighbors and to de-select thos who I don't want to get an item makes it impossible for me to play the game. HELP!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I DON'T LIKE it at all.....Will they fix this?? Have anyone heard about it?? and 3 pop-ups?? Are you kidding me?

New Resident
    I'd like to have this fixed aswell, as I do not send mass food out to all my neighbours.
    I always check first (on their walls) what they are in need of.
    So please remove this and make it as it has been before - Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Tl please remove this horrible feature or create a button so ppl can choose to gift all nbrs at once!!! This is a pain especially when someone has hundreds of nbrs!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Also on BS they added this function too!!! So I spent the time unchecking nbrs to request parts the ones who were checked didnt get the request but the ones who werent checked did!!!! What in the world is going on! I believe TL has bigger issues to deal with then adding bogus features such as this!!!!! Eg of issues: Nbrs cant play due to force close, missing emojis, missing gems etc!!! I think the listed issues should take priority!!!!!

I LOVE the mass gifting, why complain?? I have 100's of ppl to gift every day.. I Welcome mass gifting bugs..

New Resident
    Remove the mass gifting feature on RS, please TL. At least add a "deselect all" button. +__+

Senior Moderator
    This request has been passed along, though not sure what the outcome will be.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast