Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Length of time seems to have doubled for breeding and cross breeding

Farm Supplier

Length of time seems to have doubled for breeding and cross breeding

I put something onto breed last night and cross breed, the time said they'd be ready this morning, but all the time lengths seem to have doubled.

Ive also noticed that all the other animals times for cross breeding have doubled aswell, i had to abandon the animal cross breeding as it would have finished at midnight and since I read somewhere you have to place them within a certain time or they get sick I had no choice. Can't check if the just breeding have all doubled or not as I still have something breeding and I am Not paying gems to speed it up.

Is this a glitch in my game or have other people noticed this aswell?? I think it's a little unfair to change the times after you've put something on to breed.

This has just happened to me as well. I was breeding a baby Giraffe and cross-breeding a Bush Baby. I had only 4 hours left on the Giraffe and 5 hours for the Bush Baby. Now suddenly I have 22 hours and 9 hours left respectively. Anyone else have something like this happen???

Rhino Keeper
    The breeding time has MORE than doubled..i was breeding a kangaroo (9 hrs) and woke up to see it has 2 DAYS(!!) left to go! And to buy a second breeding nest will cost 199 gems!! Seriously, TL??

Executive Chef
    Yeah, this happened to me too. Does anyone have an open nest to see if the times are changed when you select the animal, or is this only happening to people who already had animals breeding? I'm going to lose a tree kangaroo... That's a lot of gems.

Executive Chef
    I wanted to add, when my koala came due according to the 9 hour breeding time, I received a notification that it was done. When I went timo my game, it said it had nine hours to go

Grand Emperor
    Poor Mommy animals, being overdue sucks

Executive Chef
    Update: I was able to place my animals that doubled in time and see the breeding time for all the animals. They are indeed doubled. I would really like to hear from TL if this is a bug or an intentional decision. If its a decision, it's not one I agree with. The animals already took a very long time as it is. If i only have something to do every two days instead of several times a day, I am going to quit investing gems. It's just not worth it for me.

The Honorable Panda
    thanks Drift for the PM. I will flag this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    mine too. among my friends, I'm the only one who doubled breeding time.

Executive Chef
    I really hope this is fixed soon. Most of my animals are 2 days or more to breed. The harp seal is TWO WEEKS o_O

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast