Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Red ribbons, honey ham,

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by janibany View Post
    Are these sent to random people? Because I waited so pacient to get goals and now is wednesday and nothing on my farm
    The goals are only being to sent to some games at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by cazella10 View Post
    I am having same problem. Sent 30 requests for red bow 26 hours ago and I have still not received one!!!! One request was to my daughter and not received, I thought as she on android that may be problem. I have iPad 1 5.0 and Xmas farm. It keeps crashing and I am force closing and reinstalling everyday to try and fix ��
    Very frustrating also as I have no goals on my bakery!!!!! But alot of my neighbours do
    I believe there is still a delay issue in requests going out and the items coming back to your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Same here. Yesterday sent request for red bow to 100+ neighbors and it says I haven't received ONE back yet. Yet my family member that also plays said she accepted it. What's happening? Sent same request to 220 neighbors today...keeping my fingers crossed!

Fashion Designer
    Just to clarify... No red bows but got all the honey hams I needed for the task almost immediately.

Kooks, I think there's a glitch somewhere in the matrix!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by myweedpatch View Post
    Same here. Yesterday sent request for red bow to 100+ neighbors and it says I haven't received ONE back yet. Yet my family member that also plays said she accepted it. What's happening? Sent same request to 220 neighbors today...keeping my fingers crossed!
    same here, the honey hams received but not the bows and I had my mom just send me one today after sending it yesterday too.

Rhino Keeper
    Im having the same problem with the red bow, even when I accepted the request on my other farm, it still didn't send it to me

Rhino Keeper
    Still no red bow. I requested it from my daughters account yesterday and again 24 hrs later.... Not to mention over 50 other nbrs. I saw her hit the accept button, but no bow! This was over 5 hrs ago. We both have iPad 2. Got my ham yesterday so I was able to plant the candy canes on farm. No tasks in rs or bs. My candy cane oven is sitting idle

Executive Chef
    till date today: no red bow. all others ok.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by janibany View Post
    Are these sent to random people? Because I waited so pacient to get goals and now is wednesday and nothing on my farm
    I too have not seen any new goal request on my farm requiring red ribbons or hams. I was wondering why I was getting such odd requests from my neighbors

Rhino Keeper
    I see the last post to is thread was yesterday. I'm still having this problem so wanted to let TL know it's not fixed for everyone.

Executive Chef
    Yes, I have the same problem with the Red Bows and the Sugar needed for BS.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast