Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Red ribbons, honey ham,

  1. #1
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5

    Red ribbons, honey ham,

    So we have new goals but can anyone tell me how to send these items to my neighbors when they request them

    Misst44

  2. #2
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    2,981
    I'm not too sure, but I think that's being worked on.

  3. #3
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,120
    I requested one to my neice. She sent me one back. It's telling me I still need one. I'm not having that problem with the ham. Ugg. I'm really tired of finding and reporting and checking back on issues. It's tiring I feel bad for others!

  4. #4
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I requested one to my neice. She sent me one back. It's telling me I still need one. I'm not having that problem with the ham. Ugg. I'm really tired of finding and reporting and checking back on issues. It's tiring I feel bad for others!
    How did she send them to you I don't have them in my gift box

  5. #5
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,120
    I don't think you will see them. You request them and it is like materials request you friend can accept or decline.

  6. #6
    The Honorable Panda
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S8 FORUM
    Posts
    51,964
    Quote Originally Posted by misst44 View Post
    How did she send them to you I don't have them in my gift box
    When someone is working on the goals they will be able to send you a request for the item. These goal items- Red Ribbons and Ham are not offered as gifts(with dog bowls, etc)..
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

    Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

    Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

  7. #7
    My daughter is having the same problem. She sent me a request for a red bow I sent it back and she still has not recieved it and it has been at least 12 hours. She sent out ham requests and they were filled in just a couple hours.

  8. #8
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    When someone is working on the goals they will be able to send you a request for the item. These goal items- Red Ribbons and Ham are not offered as gifts(with dog bowls, etc)..
    Are these sent to random people? Because I waited so pacient to get goals and now is wednesday and nothing on my farm

  9. #9
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by our6crazykids View Post
    My daughter is having the same problem. She sent me a request for a red bow I sent it back and she still has not recieved it and it has been at least 12 hours. She sent out ham requests and they were filled in just a couple hours.
    I am having same problem. Sent 30 requests for red bow 26 hours ago and I have still not received one!!!! One request was to my daughter and not received, I thought as she on android that may be problem. I have iPad 1 5.0 and Xmas farm. It keeps crashing and I am force closing and reinstalling everyday to try and fix ��
    Very frustrating also as I have no goals on my bakery!!!!! But alot of my neighbours do

  10. #10
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    PA, USA
    Posts
    46
    Same on husbands farm. I accepted bows & last ham needed & won't register either of them.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •