Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Red ribbons, honey ham,

New Resident

Red ribbons, honey ham,

So we have new goals but can anyone tell me how to send these items to my neighbors when they request them

Misst44

Executive Chef
    I'm not too sure, but I think that's being worked on.

Executive Chef
    I requested one to my neice. She sent me one back. It's telling me I still need one. I'm not having that problem with the ham. Ugg. I'm really tired of finding and reporting and checking back on issues. It's tiring I feel bad for others!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I requested one to my neice. She sent me one back. It's telling me I still need one. I'm not having that problem with the ham. Ugg. I'm really tired of finding and reporting and checking back on issues. It's tiring I feel bad for others!
    How did she send them to you I don't have them in my gift box

Executive Chef
    I don't think you will see them. You request them and it is like materials request you friend can accept or decline.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by misst44 View Post
    How did she send them to you I don't have them in my gift box
    When someone is working on the goals they will be able to send you a request for the item. These goal items- Red Ribbons and Ham are not offered as gifts(with dog bowls, etc)..
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

My daughter is having the same problem. She sent me a request for a red bow I sent it back and she still has not recieved it and it has been at least 12 hours. She sent out ham requests and they were filled in just a couple hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    When someone is working on the goals they will be able to send you a request for the item. These goal items- Red Ribbons and Ham are not offered as gifts(with dog bowls, etc)..
    Are these sent to random people? Because I waited so pacient to get goals and now is wednesday and nothing on my farm

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by our6crazykids View Post
    My daughter is having the same problem. She sent me a request for a red bow I sent it back and she still has not recieved it and it has been at least 12 hours. She sent out ham requests and they were filled in just a couple hours.
    I am having same problem. Sent 30 requests for red bow 26 hours ago and I have still not received one!!!! One request was to my daughter and not received, I thought as she on android that may be problem. I have iPad 1 5.0 and Xmas farm. It keeps crashing and I am force closing and reinstalling everyday to try and fix ��
    Very frustrating also as I have no goals on my bakery!!!!! But alot of my neighbours do

Host(ess)
    Same on husbands farm. I accepted bows & last ham needed & won't register either of them.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast