Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Android not getting new appliances

New Resident

Android not getting new appliances

This is an issue with BS and RS. While the ios users have the new appliances once again the Android users get nothing. I mean we still don't even have the sushi counters while apple users keep getting new xmas items. Are we even going to get them before Christmas ? This is really not fair to Android users at all. We haven't even gotten collectibles or badges. When will these issues ever be fixed?

Farm Supplier
    So can you confirm we don't have the 2 new appliances on Android? Can't see for myself because like a lot of people, RS force closes right after opening.

Host(ess)
    Perhaps we NEVER will...Android is beneath TL (

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by capri1227 View Post
    This is an issue with BS and RS. While the ios users have the new appliances once again the Android users get nothing. I mean we still don't even have the sushi counters while apple users keep getting new xmas items. Are we even going to get them before Christmas ? This is really not fair to Android users at all. We haven't even gotten collectibles or badges. When will these issues ever be fixed?
    I have went back into RS and BS and I still don't have the new appliances. Maybe like Bahaqueen says we might never get it. Frustrating......

Grand Emperor
    I don't have the new appliances either on RS or BS. I think there are 2 appliances in each game. All I have is Morning Glory to cook in RS and nothing in BS.

They have given us all the weekly content items but none of the constructables or items from tasks and goals. I think that is there intent, but I hope I'm wrong.

I looked at the force close crash data. I think the force closes we are getting is because iOS neighbors are sending us requests for items, like maybe sugar, that we don't have and we are force closing since the game doesn't recognize these as valid requests.

So instead of constructables, tasks, and goals, TL gave Android users force closes.

Executive Chef
    There are new appliances in BS, RS and now Fashion story that ios users now have access to.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by julia3032 View Post
    OMG, will you please stop whining! Are you really not aware of how difficult it is to create things that are compatible with Android and all of the different phones????? One of these days I'm going to check out how many games are available for Droid. I'm willing to bet that there are not a lot because of this very problem. All of these games were invented and created for IOS. It's a very new technology. Now comes Droid, with not just a different platform, but many different phones and they have to be made compatible for ALL of them! It's just not an easy thing to do. Give TL some credit for trying. A lot of game devs won't even bother because it is too complex.
    Thanks for your post Julia. No, really.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Faufiffon View Post
    Thanks for your post Julia. No, really.
    Thanks Faufiffon. I don't mean to be rude and I'm sorry if I was. It's just that I've been in this situation when Windows had it all over Apple with computer gaming. I wished devs made more games for Apple, but when my kids wanted computer games, eventually we got a Windows computer for them. It took bloody years and years before we had anywhere near the software Windows did. That was the big trade off at the time. I chose Apple but I also knew the limitations and accepted it. Even tho I have an IPhone, I am thinking of getting an IPad for my games. I'm going blind with this little screen!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by julia3032 View Post
    Thanks Faufiffon. I don't mean to be rude and I'm sorry if I was. It's just that I've been in this situation when Windows had it all over Apple with computer gaming. I wished devs made more games for Apple, but when my kids wanted computer games, eventually we got a Windows computer for them. It took bloody years and years before we had anywhere near the software Windows did. That was the big trade off at the time. I chose Apple but I also knew the limitations and accepted it. Even tho I have an IPhone, I am thinking of getting an IPad for my games. I'm going blind with this little screen!
    Well to be honest I found the word 'whining' a little bit disrespectful but that probably wasn't your intention so it's ok. Don't forget that some people here (including me) spent money in this game. We would like to feel it has been well spent...

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Faufiffon View Post
    Well to be honest I found the word 'whining' a little bit disrespectful but that probably wasn't your intention so it's ok. Don't forget that some people here (including me) spent money in this game. We would like to feel it has been well spent...
    I agree with you 100%. It's not like they haven't done it before for example deep fryer was let out the same time as ios users. It can be done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast