Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What about android users tl???

Host(ess)

Angry What about android users tl???

Obviously you ALL are iphone users and must admit I am VEXED at all the features and options you all have. Android users get nothing but the [snip]! For the 2nd day nothing but FC on restaurant story and many many Android users are having the same issue. For someone like myself whom have spent over $700 with their games you'd think TL would give us a pardon and share with Android users the same experience that iphone users have. Tis a bloody shame how Android users have been denied this request. TL NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THAT NOT ALL PLAYERS EVEN VISIT THE FORUMS therefore you are not getting a true reflection of ALL of your customer base & the concerns that we have. When will TL show Droid users some love????
    Last edited by DaojinWildfire; 12-14-11 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Inappropriate reference.

Grand Emperor
    Not everyone is an ios user. There are many android users here, myself included. There's many threads regarding the issues you brought up. Try searching the word Android for some interesting reading.

Host(ess)
    Thanks me dear! I do love TL ya know....just tired of blatant disregard ya know searching now

Grand Emperor
    I posted 2 links on your wall

New Resident
    I'm also using android. My father is using his ipad for this game and he has great things that he can do. But I can't do the things he can do. I also want the updates and al of the other things he can do.
    He has badges to collect we don't. he has new aplications we don't. I need to say that I don't like that. TL doesn't think of his players on android. Where are we standing in the world of TL. When do they think of us???

I completly agree. Im an.android.user as well. It's completly unfair, and.it feels.like.they could careless about the android users. They favor the.iphone users I.suppose and im sick of it!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with this thread. But I don't think this thread will do us any good as there has been tons of other posts about the exact same thing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindslicer View Post
    I agree with this thread. But I don't think this thread will do us any good as there has been tons of other posts about the exact same thing.
    The thing is, I think people continue to create these kinds of threads for reasons being that it is still a huge issue, and that not many moderators actually come and comment. Most of the time it's just to edit something.

Executive Chef
    I agree with the thread, by the way.

Grand Emperor
    I am an Android user and also agree with this thread.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast