Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: What about android users tl???

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    The Epic Touch is essentially the Sammy/Sprint variant of the Galaxy S2, so it should be a pretty solid device. I do miss my keyboard, though.
    There are some lesser-known models Samsung puts out that have keyboards, though II can't speak as to their quality (not too familiar). Here's a link: https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cel...s/all-products ; search by QWERTY key.

Sorry for the derail. But again, to stress, we are actively working on improving our Android apps. The iOS have gotten more features lately than the Android versions, but we're working to have the pendulum swing the other way.
    Thank you. When I search for Sprint and QWERTY keyboard there are 4 phones, and the Epic 4G is the best one. Not planning on changing carriers and don't like to go backwards on features. A person who recently got a Verizon smartphone also told me the phones aren't coming with keyboards as much anymore. I'll eventually have to get a phone without one.

It doesn't sound like there's going to be an Android release this year. Okay, badges and sushi bars are fine any time of the year. Is it possible to at least give us the holiday goal items as weekly content? I think a lot of us would appreciate that, since its seasonal and this is the time of year for giving. And provide reasonable prices for the decorations. The Grinch's heart grew 4 sizes on Christmas and Scrooge also became a better person, so TL can also have the Christmas spirit. If the pendulum were near the equilibrium position it might seem like an unreasonable request, but it has swung so much its about to snap off.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    It seems the Android based threads always derail. Probably because we are the biggest derailers ha ha. But it also seems Android advocates don't get that bothered by derailings. So its all good.

Ps LOL at Faufiffon
    Look at me joining in the derailment. I honestly dont mind looking or hearing about droids! I've been obsessed with em since the Droid x was announced last year and I still have my X and am still completely madly in love with it!

But really do care dearly about the issues mentioned in this thread!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queenrocks77 View Post
    Look at me joining in the derailment. I honestly dont mind looking or hearing about droids! I've been obsessed with em since the Droid x was announced last year and I still have my X and am still completely madly in love with it!

But really do care dearly about the issues mentioned in this thread!
    So you play on both platforms?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    So you play on both platforms?
    No. I only have my droid x. I dont have an idevice

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by queenrocks77 View Post
    No. I only have my droid x. I dont have an idevice
    Going with the derail - if you love the X, you should check out the RAZR. We (hubby and I) just upgraded to those - OMG! All the bright colors on it make the X almost look like a 16 bit computer. I'll see if I can take a pic with my iPad to upload (I'm still not savvy enough to screenshot and post from it) to show off the colors.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    This game should be played on.a leveled field. There are only three major OS for the most popular mobile phones (iPhone, windows and android) My disbelief comes when planning updates that the development teamis not considering the second largest operating system...

So TL stop making apologies and giving excuses (I'm willing to bet that android users outnumber iPhone users three to one) there are three in my home two of these play Restaurant Story.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lptrain View Post
    This game should be played on.a leveled field. There are only three major OS for the most popular mobile phones (iPhone, windows and android) My disbelief comes when planning updates that the development teamis not considering the second largest operating system...

So TL stop making apologies and giving excuses (I'm willing to bet that android users outnumber iPhone users three to one) there are three in my home two of these play Restaurant Story.
    Actually ios does outnumber Android. But its close. See the graphs and charts. (And I already tried saying what you said but I was called out, but nice try )

Maybe you should enter the ornament contest, with an android and apple having a food fight.
    I agree with you on the issue but understand to side with so many platforms of android ot there.

We have 4 different android devices and no two have the same droid version.

How many people here with a touch screen phone have touched the screen on their computer to try to to something?

I have

Usually my kids sitting right there with me say " MOM, it's not a touch screen". Glad I'm not the only.