Thread: Dear neighbors,

Grand Emperor

Dear neighbors,

My farm name is Pinksterville. I apologize for my neglect recently.

I can't open my farm still at all. This is the second day. For the 3 days preceding that it only opened sporadically. My crops are dead. I can't gift. I can't water back my neighbors, or the people who water me. My rating is dropping. I'm not happy. I have spent a lot of money on an app I no longer can open.

Executive Chef
    Still no luck??????? Have you heard from Team Lava Support?

I am finally able to get in on my second farm (I did open a support ticket yesterday but no one even looked at it yet). I think fixing the goals fixed my out of sync message that I was getting every 10 seconds.

Hope force close issue will be fixed soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grand Emperor
    I didn't bother emailing support. I doubt it would accomplish anything other then raising my blood pressure.

Mine won't open either, I've spent over $100 this week on this app and now it "stops suddenly" and asks me to force close. WTF?????

Rhino Keeper
    whats your level? I hope the same thing that happened to the City game (or was it Empire) doesn't happen to all the games, that after you get to the max it will not allow you to play anymore. That would suck! I am just about getting to the max in RS & BS.

nice neighbours i can't come in farm story and also not visiting you all but sorry for that and hope the game will work soon again for me and all my neighbours

I've lost my 4 star rating and all my crops because of this mess. It is soooo frustrating!! I wonder how many of my neighbors are stuck too because I saw lots of dead crops on farms that are NEVER idle two days ago and haven't had much luck with the game during the interum. Come on Team Lava. First word in your company name is TEAM - for goodness sake BE ONE!

Host(ess)
    Dear Neighbors,
    I am having he same issue on RS cannot clear tables,cook,post,visit,gift my apologies keeps FC 2nd day now support email not sent for obvious reasons.

Grand Emperor
    I sent support an email on Saturday and got a response from an agent saying my ticket was being forwarded to the engineering team. I also sent them the force close data. Its crashing in the Request processing before processing news feed items.

I'm able to get into Farm Story now.

Wait several hours between attempts to get in.

When you do get in, don't do anything in the Messages window that pops up upon startup.
    Gift and visit from Neighboorhood. Accept/decline gifts from red gifts button on left when it shows up. Ignore all material requests for now.

It looks like neighbors with the Christmas version are sending us requests for new things we don't have and so we are force closing. Isn't it wonderful that TL gives iOS users an amazing Christmas version and they give Android users force closes?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I sent support an email on Saturday and got a response from an agent saying my ticket was being forwarded to the engineering team. I also sent them the force close data. Its crashing in the Request processing before processing news feed items.

I'm able to get into Farm Story now.

Wait several hours between attempts to get in.

When you do get in, don't do anything in the Messages window that pops up upon startup.
    Gift and visit from Neighboorhood. Accept/decline gifts from red gifts button on left when it shows up. Ignore all material requests for now.

It looks like neighbors with the Christmas version are sending us requests for new things we don't have and so we are force closing. Isn't it wonderful that TL gives iOS users an amazing Christmas version and they give Android users force closes?
    Oh yes its soooo wonderful