Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Candy Cane Oven

Candy Cane Oven

Team Lava,

I know you are aware of this but just trying to get some feedback, as to when we will be able to buy food on the candy cane oven. I have it already constructed, but can't build. All I can see is " goal" which is locked. I'm on level 95 so how much longer would one need to wait to un lock.

Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by rodneylicious View Post
    Team Lava,

I know you are aware of this but just trying to get some feedback, as to when we will be able to buy food on the candy cane oven. I have it already constructed, but can't build. All I can see is " goal" which is locked. I'm on level 95 so how much longer would one need to wait to un lock.

Thanks
    no announced time of when the goals will be coming to the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thank you!!

Host(ess)
    I actually wasted my time buying and wasting my saved building materials to build the candy cane maker only to find out that it could not be used due to the whole "goal" issue. Now MY question is this: If the goals weren't going to be available or in working order in time for the 2011 Christmas update, then WHY would TL release the Candy Cane Maker with a goal requirement? It makes NO sense to me at all. As a matter of fact, Absolutely NONE of the new Christmas foods in either BS or RS can be made. They are all locked and say Goal on them.... I hope they fix this soon.

The ability to unlock the Goal items has not been released at this time. We hope to add this feature to the game very soon.
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

My candy cane over has disappeared along with the other oven that I built earlier on. What's going on??

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilyput View Post
    My candy cane over has disappeared along with the other oven that I built earlier on. What's going on??

Are you looking in your Christmas Bakery game? You will not be able to the two new appliances when you are in your regular bakery game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicabplyr View Post
    I actually wasted my time buying and wasting my saved building materials to build the candy cane maker only to find out that it could not be used due to the whole "goal" issue. Now MY question is this: If the goals weren't going to be available or in working order in time for the 2011 Christmas update, then WHY would TL release the Candy Cane Maker with a goal requirement? It makes NO sense to me at all. As a matter of fact, Absolutely NONE of the new Christmas foods in either BS or RS can be made. They are all locked and say Goal on them.... I hope they fix this soon.
    I agree 100% with you!!! Why would TL release ANYTHING if it cant be used! I sum it up to extremely poor planning on TLs part!!! Tons of nbrs on my game are complaining about this too!!! I will definitly send them to this thread!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Another weird thing is the marzipan oven has only one recipe!!!!

Fashion Designer
    I haven't even able to buy this oven or the pan thing!
    sophiacml

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast