Thread: ZOO 2- Suggest New Themes and Items

Farm Supplier
    I love the sign idea.

Also suggesting
    Phoenix
    Hippocampus (half horse, half dolphin)
    Thunderbird
    Western dragon

More themed boxes (and please make everything in a mystery box worth paying for)

Rhino Keeper
    I hope this won't turn out like the old version. No new updates on attractions and decors. Starting to bore a lot of players. Please updates.

New Resident
    Can't we have a switch in game settings, to set use gems or not, i don't like using gems with careless tap when I just get up.
    Or use gems careless to skip any goal, or some items can ask from friends....plz.

by the way, the social neighbors visit list are better now, very convenient.

Executive Chef
    A way to earn gems (like one gem for completing each animal/habitat, like mastery in the other games)
    A way to rotate the habitats
    and...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get rid of the bouncing coins and paws!!!! They clutter up the screen and cause me extra taps to get rid of them! They are pointless and annoying!

Fish
    Petting zoo
    Vending machines
    Bamboo
    Reindeer
    Moose

Suggestion: option/ability to move entrance: just as you can in Restaurant story with its entrance door, I think it would be nice to be able to move the entrance gate ... anyone else agree?

But the biggest feature missing, that seems to be in every other TL game, is a NewsFeed!!! this game desperately needs one!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    Fish
    Petting zoo
    Vending machines
    Bamboo
    Reindeer
    Moose
    Caribous (which have been in the game for a while) pretty much are the same thing as Reindeers
    The new Irish Elk pretty much takes care of the Moose as they look alike (in the cartoonish aspect)

Palm Trees (as a decoration) are needed, ones that match the ones you see with Elephants, Rhinos, Giraffes, Lions, etc etc when theyre fully upgraded

also 360? degree rotations (or North, South, East, and West) on the decorations and attractions would be quite optimal!

And again a NEWSFEED!!!

Banned
    Lynx, serval, snowy owl, emu, red panda.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post
    A way to earn gems for a nursery or lab, or any animal for that matter. "Mastery" of the animals takes gems, so it would nice to have a balance between earning them and purchasing them, otherwise this is an expensive game.
    Indeed there should be a way to earn Gems

New Resident
    Can we buy some gems to become a VIP who have a right to exchange coins to gems?
    The players will not play free and play harder and longer to earn coins for opening magic box.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast