Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ZOO 2- Suggest New Themes and Items

New Resident
    I like for TL to solved one issue, players always are like "add me" n post their ID you add n 6 moth later they still on pending, make possible for player to delete those "pending", make breeding room more cheaper, TL lava comes up w/a money making game for them n stick us w/ the bill

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by monorey59 View Post
    zoo 2 n pets its a game for the rich ppl only, u gain a gem once u spend like 149, its this a joke? its hard to make money n some animals cost more than a 1/4 of a mil, to compleate a fam of 4 u grow white hair or if u rich u spend real money
    I hope it might be possible for TL to maybe give the players the option of earning more gems.
    It would be so nice on PSS too.

Rhino Keeper
    Zoo2 & Pet Shop desperately need a way to earn gems. Kinda funny that a game that has no real way of earning gems has the gall to charge as many gems as it does for one animal / nursery spot.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post
    A way to earn gems for a nursery or lab, or any animal for that matter. "Mastery" of the animals takes gems, so it would nice to have a balance between earning them and purchasing them, otherwise this is an expensive game.
    BIG YESSSS for this suggestion

New Resident
    Any way we can get a collect all button. Come on tap tap tap...what are we in the 70's. I am glad I play on an Ipad2 I couldn't imagin click click clicking.
    Excuse this post if it has already been suggested.
    T-rex or a couple pre historic birds. Some cool dragons.

After level 35 , the XP does nothing. Why not award a gem for each level after 35?

Farm Supplier
    Like everyone else seems to have said a way to earn gems would be good. I personally think if you've paid gems for an animal then when you harvest you should get a gems not coins. I love the various games and have spent a LOT of money on farm story and zoo story 1, but feel very reluctant to spend on this and pet shop, some of the prices you guys charges for animal is ridiculous, I love cheetahs they are my fav animal but I am spending ?28.00 plus to get a family of them, when I could actually adopt a real cheetah in a zoo for that.

It seems that TL are just coming up with more and more ways to try and get money out of us and by giving nothing back in return.

Another idea the boxes you can buy, how about having an option to get them for coins aswell, you could charge say 500,000 for them

Host(ess)

Lightbulb

Agree with all the comments in the thread 149 gems for another breeding nest is madness! At least 1 more nest for coins please, some of the goals can cost far too much gems to complete, if you buy an animal for gems should have the option to sell them for gems! A free gem when upgrading a habitat would be brilliant, being asked to pay out for gems all the time & not getting much at all back in return is one way to lose customer loyalty! Also having to use gems to skip part of a goal is so unfair, should be able to use coins for that. Give us a break TL more people would be willing to pay smaller amounts for things, if you change your tactics you'd still make plenty money of us . By asking people to pay out for gems all the time & giving nothing back in return.how about having an option to get gems for a habitat upgrade Or when you've bred an animal

Host(ess)
    More animal ideas = spider monkey, black panther & why are there no valentine goals for zoo?

I think there's a lot of animals to choose from so I'm satisfied there but I've read some posts and agree that a way to earn more gems would be great (using coins, not more gems) and also I wouldn't mind so much purchasing an animal with gems IF the mate and babies were coins after that. I think a lot more people would be willing to do that.
    I would also like to see seasonal goals in ZS2, I've never seen any in either of the ZS games but always with the other games, RS, BS, PSS, etc...Would be nice to have a little pink floating around the zoo!!
    I really enjoy playing the games though! I have two of each and am currently getting my daughters up and running would love to play it on my android phone too!!! Hint Hint!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast