Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ZOO 2- Suggest New Themes and Items

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miquilis View Post
    I think a way to earn gems would make a huge difference to how enjoyable this game is. I've noticed two goal challenges so far with gems as reward — though on of these goals involved breeding a liger which costs 7 gems and you were only rewarded 4 gems for completing it and I need to spend 7 gems if I want another liger :/ — more of goals with gems reward (that don't cost gems to complete!) would be great but I think introducing mastery for the animals and attractions would be the best solution.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ You hit the nail right on the head & didn't bend it ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Host(ess)
    I have a whole laundry list of things in my other thread just a few down from this one, I add to it everyday. For one the prices of things are way to high and gems are ridiculous you should be able to earn the more often and things that cost gems shouldn't be so expensive for example, the mystery boxes would be more enticing at 10 gems. You should also be able to keep expanding without being broke and to continue expanding after you reach the limit so you can make your zoo look nice as well. I think you should be able to give every single one of your neighbors a gift each day not a limited number. New items would be nice ones you don't have to gamble 24 gems on at a mystery box, like new paths, decorations and attractions (ones that arent so over priced!) There should be a way to keep track of you who visited and toured for the day or the last time you visited or toured.

Farm Supplier
    I almost feel bad adding that I'd like to see ribbon seals after reading a news article about them today.

Host(ess)
    It would also be nice to keep track of good neighbors by keeping info on them how many visits gift and tours they sent in a month and same for you to them  that way you can weed out bad neighbors

Banned
    A Zoo hospital and lots more choice of tree's would be really nice.

Executive Chef
    Skyway
    Aviary/flight house
    Glassed in two-story exhibit (butterfly garden, rainforest, etc)
    Tapirs! I already asked for them but seriously, tapirs!
    Servals
    White tigers
    Jellyfish
    Octopi

Sharks (Dolphin & Lion Crossbreed) lol idk it's possible
    Octopus (Crossbreed from squid & something)
    Squid
    Komodo Dragon (Surprised there isn't one already, unless it's a crossbreed)

Farm Supplier
    Suggestions to make the game more pleasurable- make some animals cheaper to buy or make it easier to earn coins, being able to earn gems by completing tasks or harvesting animals several times, being able to expand more to make more room for animals, gems being on sale more frequently to encourage gem purchases!! Just my personal thoughts!! Xx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buffykins View Post
    Suggestions to make the game more pleasurable- make some animals cheaper to buy or make it easier to earn coins, being able to earn gems by completing tasks or harvesting animals several times, being able to expand more to make more room for animals, gems being on sale more frequently to encourage gem purchases!! Just my personal thoughts!! Xx
    I agree, I too would like to earn coins quicker/easier a larger daily amount of coins would be so helpful.

New Resident
    zoo 2 n pets its a game for the rich ppl only, u gain a gem once u spend like 149, its this a joke? its hard to make money n some animals cost more than a 1/4 of a mil, to compleate a fam of 4 u grow white hair or if u rich u spend real money

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast