Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Pet Shop-Suggest New themes and Items

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skylark717 View Post
    Deadbeat neighbors? Oh geez, next we'll be taking them to Pet Shop Court to collect past cushions and carpet swatches. As far as new animals, I like some of the ideas people have thrown out on here...pony, Maine Coon kitty, and a dolphin. I like the idea of a sea horse and my daughter says a sugar glider (though I told her most people won't know what that is).
    Personally, I am cracking up with the beginning of your post! Maybe I should branch my practice out to start representing Pet Shop plaintiffs. Hate to miss out on all those collections!! Lol

Fashion Designer
    How about when we click on the pop up icons (love letter, key, balloon, etc) we get that part in our storage... Perhaps use them for building pens...

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't read all 11 pages of this thread so don't know if these have been covered or not, but here's my two cents:

1) A gift we can sell, like the dogbowls in Farm. I don't foresee me ever needing 100 cushions of three or four different colors, 100+ carpet swatches, etc. I gift all my neighbors every day but I honestly feel silly doing it. Do they really need another hook? It's time for a sellable gift.
    2) Floor tiles and wallpaper. Windows. Every store looks the same unless someone gets creative with dividers. (And we don't especially have the expansion room to do much with layout.)
    3) More expansions. A fully expanded shop is still pretty tiny.
    4) New pets, of course! Chicks & baby ducks for easter, variations of hamsters, guinea pigs, & bunnies; reptiles (lizards, frogs, snakes); more fish (bettas, clown fish, etc); exotic pets (sugar gliders, chinchillas, ferrets)

That's all I can think of right now ^-^

New Resident
    Would like to see Staffordshire Terriors as well. Also totally agree with the comments about having to buy gems to progress, I think it's a bit harsh to expect players to keep forking out money - the prices r outrageous and there r plenty of other cheaper games out there - but I do enjoy playing this ������

Rhino Keeper
    Oh yes, I ferret would be cool, so would a rabbit and some more fish, like all the fish from Finding Nemo

Host(ess)
    Hey ツ

I would like to suggest wallpaper and floor decor. I like decorating lol! Also to reiterate a previous posters idea....a grooming feature, the mini game idea would be great. Just my pennies worth.

I'm just a new player. Love the games you provide, so maybe have a few more to throw in the mix once I've played it for a while ツ

I would say that Tonkinese is a good idea since there is already a siamese and burmese.

I'm new to PSS, literally only started playin it yesterday! So apologies if there already is one in the game..I haven't seen it? And if someone has already mentioned it in this thread...
    But how about owls!! ! You gota love owls... :-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skylark717 View Post
    I found it rather humorous the word "deadbeat" was used. This is a game. I have almost 200 neighbors. I receive gifts from some neighbors but I don't think it's anywhere near the 200 mark. It's probably near 10-15 a day. When people ask me for gifts, I give what I can, when I can. But I'm not about to track and hunt down my neighbors and de-friend them because they didn't leave me a gift of a virtual aquarium filter or a blue hook. Like you, Viviansmo, I'm not in any hurry. Let's enjoy the game as it is...a game.
    i agree! even if you have 9999 nbrs, you can only accept 20 gifts a day! even if all the nbrs accept your request, you are not going to get them! i have nearly 400 nbrs but when i request for items, i do not send it out to all nbrs. I will send request to a few (for example, A to K and the next time L to P and so on)! I accept all requests but i do not mind if some nbrs do not accept them!

Host(ess)
    I have to say that at first (lower levels) I found it really frustrating to try and build things. I had like 20 neighbors and needed 10 items, I would send a request out to all of them and only get like 5 or 7 pieces back and two of those neighbors were myself on another device! thus the term deadbeat was used. What I have found since is that some people (at lower levels) didn't even know to scroll down and accept requests and even if they did they maybe thought it would cost them and some people would accept a neighbor request and then stop playing all together. Still, it would be helpful if the categories were separated, neighbor requests only in Social, not in Social and in News and Material Requests and Gifts had there own categories or sections in the menu instead of having to scroll past Gifts to view Material Requests.
    Still standing by my previous assertion however, It would be nice to know when a neighbor gives up on playing the game. This way we we can remove them from our neighbor list and stop checking there names off every day on Requests and Gift sending.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast