Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Pet Shop-Suggest New themes and Items

How can we earn more gems? : )

Fashion Designer
    I would like the ability to trade in cash for gems... Example: if I have accumulated 500000 coins why not be able to trade say 50000 for a gem or something similar...

Host(ess)
    We need a way to track deadbeat neighbors. I reply to every single request that comes my way but some don't and I have no well to tell who is and who isn't honoring my requests. I think some just don't even know how because it gets buried in the news list but some well..... just don't care, not the type of neighbors I want even if I can have 9999 of them.

So redesign the material request list layout or give us a way of knowing which neighbors just don't care.

I wish we could get more animals without gems.

Or get gems by trading money for them. Like say, 100 coins for 1 gem. I really want all the Animals but most cost gems and I will NOT pay real money.

reptiles too snakes, ..insects butterflies, bugs, sea creatures dolphin, sea horse, crab..and u must have a horse/pony. Make into goals or even charge high priced coins but not gems

Host(ess)
    Deadbeat neighbors? Oh geez, next we'll be taking them to Pet Shop Court to collect past cushions and carpet swatches. As far as new animals, I like some of the ideas people have thrown out on here...pony, Maine Coon kitty, and a dolphin. I like the idea of a sea horse and my daughter says a sugar glider (though I told her most people won't know what that is).

Quote Originally Posted by bakerbunny View Post
    reptiles too snakes, ..insects butterflies, bugs, sea creatures dolphin, sea horse, crab..and u must have a horse/pony. Make into goals or even charge high priced coins but not gems
    Love these pet ideas! Still would love to see chicks for Easter! X

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skylark717 View Post
    Deadbeat neighbors? Oh geez, next we'll be taking them to Pet Shop Court to collect past cushions and carpet swatches.
    I'm one of those deadbeats I guess... well, maybe not. I only play Pet Story in passing... I only visit other pet shops if I have to for a goal, otherwise, no, I'm not going to go play with my neighbors' pets. Gifting? Maybe, if I think of it. But material requests I will accept almost daily. As in any day I actually check on my Pet Shop. Right now, while breeding turtles, that will probably be every other day. I have 24 neighbors, and of those, only about 3 of them actually send me requested items regularly. I'm not complaining. I'm in no hurry with this game.

Host(ess)
    I found it rather humorous the word "deadbeat" was used. This is a game. I have almost 200 neighbors. I receive gifts from some neighbors but I don't think it's anywhere near the 200 mark. It's probably near 10-15 a day. When people ask me for gifts, I give what I can, when I can. But I'm not about to track and hunt down my neighbors and de-friend them because they didn't leave me a gift of a virtual aquarium filter or a blue hook. Like you, Viviansmo, I'm not in any hurry. Let's enjoy the game as it is...a game.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast