Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Emoji's & My posts keep getting cut off!

Thumbs down No Emoji's & My posts keep getting cut off!

It's bad enough my emoji's show up as boxes, but now the last letter of my wall posts are being cut off too! When is this gonna be fixed???

The only thing what EVER functionate is the advertising! Anything else bothers at the moment!!! At the FS Christmas version is a advertising every 10 seconds, no goals, no emojis, expensive stuff (a tree for 1.000.00?!?!?!?) ... Only the advertising is more and more and functionate!!! Why i should load a new game which will bother with the advertising too???? TL or GM or whatever: THATS NOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Do anything for a good working game and not for the ADVERTISING!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT is a adverting for other games!!!!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl068 View Post
    It's bad enough my emoji's show up as boxes, but now the last letter of my wall posts are being cut off too! When is this gonna be fixed???
    Have you tried restarting your device?

Quote Originally Posted by SIT1234 View Post
    The only thing what EVER functionate is the advertising! Anything else bothers at the moment!!! At the FS Christmas version is a advertising every 10 seconds, no goals, no emojis, expensive stuff (a tree for 1.000.00?!?!?!?) ... Only the advertising is more and more and functionate!!! Why i should load a new game which will bother with the advertising too???? TL or GM or whatever: THATS NOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Do anything for a good working game and not for the ADVERTISING!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT is a adverting for other games!!!!
    That's not really fair. The games in general work, and they are perfectly entitled to advertise their games. Just download them. You never know, maybe you'll enjoy them.
    Also, there were loads of requests from people for things to spend their coins on: well, that's TL's response based on what we have asked for.
    That, in a nutshell, is Customer Service.

Rachael98...because Norman was taken! ...what?

Sunday, 11th December 2011
    Merry Christmas! 14 sleeps to go...
    Check out the TeamLava Fan page on Facebook!
    "The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

Want a Signature made for you? PM me, with any quotes, colours, info or images/GIFs you'd like in it and I'll do the hard work!

New Resident
    I am facing same problem of posts being cut off mid-sentence regardless of how long or short the sentences... Someone, pls help!!

The Honorable Panda
    The problems with the emojis is currently being work on by TL.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl068 View Post
    There have been a lot of problems since last Wednesday's maintenance. TL has been working the issues, and there have been releases since, some requirng down time and some not. While everyone has different issues and they are the most important problem to those impacted (I think mine are pretty important and they are different from yours), they have to prioritize the problems. They will soon fix the emoji and wall post issues.

Did you know that Android users cannot read emoji, and we see blank rectangles instead of whatever iOS users are posting? Its not bothering us, and your iOS users should understand that it is a problem that will eventually be resolved. You can post your messages in regular text until its fixed, and then everyone, not just iOS users, will be able to read what you post.

And if you know that the last letter of your wall posts will be cut off, try typing the last letter twice.

Farm Supplier
    There is no customer service..personally I'll be looking for another game to Kay...sick of feeling violated by teamlava

Host(ess)
    I have the same issue,big bug!

Thanks tl I know your trying your best to keep us Happy! Bravo to TL

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The problems with the emojis is currently being work on by TL.
    Still working on it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast