Thread: After the 1st 2 expansions, how do you get the permit to expand more?

Executive Chef

After the 1st 2 expansions, how do you get the permit to expand more?

Looked in the Help/FAQ section and it only says you can get a permit by asking neighbors or paying for it with gems. I know a neighbor already requested a permit from me and I sent that but... How do you request the permit?

I have more "possible expansion" shaded tiles but no arrows to tap for expanding. When I go into the Market and tap the Expansions tab, it shows nothing and then shoves me out.

Do you have to be a certain level to even SEE this option? I'm at level 10 right now.

Executive Chef
    Never mind. The area for the next expansion JUST appeared. That's so weird. Anyways, hopefully somebody can lock this.

The Honorable Panda
    Hey do not feel bad, the same happened to me, I finished one expansion and tried to get the next one, but did not have the arrows, I thought I had to be on a certain level too.
    I exited the game and came back, then I could do the next expansion. I think this was a little glitch.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    To request the permits, just tap on the expansion arrow and tap on "ask" next to permit. You need more permits to expand the more you do it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PattyZhangp View Post
    To request the permits, just tap on the expansion arrow and tap on "ask" next to permit. You need more permits to expand the more you do it.

I already knew that, see my 2nd post on this thread. At first it wasn't showing ANY expansion arrows, just the whole shaded area. After I left the game for a few hours, the expansion appeared and I was able to request the permits unlike before when I couldn't even see any expansion arrows.

Could somebody lock this so it's not going to get more posts since it's been resolved over a week now.

Have the same problem. I am at level 13 now and cant expand. Had asked for permita, got some, accept them and when j try to expand there are no permits - they are all gone. It would be my 6th expending. Maybe to early and In need another level???

I'm at level 17 and i need to expand my shop And the one that i need is permits ill always Ask to my neigbors but they didnt seeing my Needs And I need more gems and Money Please help me ?