Thread: Plz Help!!!

Exclamation Plz Help!!!

My goals disappeared! Most players have a notepad on their screen that shows thier goals. Mine aren't there anymore!! I even checked screenshots to make sure there really was goals, and sure enough, they all show a notepad. So what do I do??

Executive Chef
    I don't have the goals. Not everyone gets them. I hate them anyways because every single time TL puts goals in their games, they keep messing up. Right now in Farm, every single time I enter the game there's the stinking notepad with a flashing NEW! and it's nothing at all but I can't get rid of it.
    Before, the goals would reset themselves if you left the game which is the most annoying thing.

Executive Chef
    Oh, and none of the goals I've ever had award gems so what's the big deal? So what if you spend a bucket load of coins to earn a handful of them?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    Oh, and none of the goals I've ever had award gems so what's the big deal? So what if you spend a bucket load of coins to earn a handful of them?
    In Pet and Zoo2 there are several goals that either earn you free animals or gems. Not many, but they are there.

Farm Supplier
    A lot of people have disappearing notepads. This is a bug or at least a glitch that's going around. I'd contact Support, though they may take a while to get back to you as they sound really busy.