Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh no! Big mistake.. Can this be fixed?

Farm Supplier

Unhappy Oh no! Big mistake.. Can this be fixed?

I went to go buy a floor tile and I guess I accidently clicked someone how on the secret bag instead and now I bought a dumb gift bag thing and wasted my gems on that when I just wanted a tile.. Of course there was no confirmation box to ask if I really wanted to buy it. Is there anyway this can be fixed? I cannot believe 24 gems just went towards something I would never buy in my life.

Executive Chef
    Nope sorry you are stuck with the item.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ariesblu View Post
    Nope sorry you are stuck with the item.
    I'm sorry to say this is correct.

Farm Supplier
    Well, that's what I get for finally convincing myself to buy gems despite everyone saying you'll end up losing them one way or another through the games scams (like the confirmation button they refuse to put in)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by elixoxo View Post
    Well, that's what I get for finally convincing myself to buy gems despite everyone saying you'll end up losing them one way or another through the games scams (like the confirmation button they refuse to put in)
    Many people have had this happen, myself included

Farm Supplier
    It sucks when it happens. It happened to me once before but with a slot. The thing was I didn't pay for those gems so I didn't care/bother. But now that I paid... Ugh. TL is frustrating me more and more with their ignorance and I'm probably just going to stop playing and supporting the game.

Grand Emperor
    A confirmation button is long overdue

New Resident

Angry

I was ordering clothes I just spent 100 gems for 100,000 coins in error. I have over 2 million coins already. I am SO upset!! I am on level 63 and I Don't know if I ever want to see this game again. Too bad is not a good answer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wanthelp View Post
    I was ordering clothes I just spent 100 gems for 100,000 coins in error. I have over 2 million coins already. I am SO upset!! I am on level 63 and I Don't know if I ever want to see this game again. Too bad is not a good answer.
    Oh no! That's really tragic!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wanthelp View Post
    Oh wow.. And I thought my situation was bad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast