Thread: Overall Disappointed with this game

Overall Disappointed with this game

I was so excited to start a new story but I am disappointed with this one. Keeps crashing when I visit neighbors, no goals, don't understand the point of random things to click on like keys, purse etc. What's the point of customers coming in if u don't get coins for them buying the animals? What's the point of the blank journal? nothing in surprise boxes..... In BS and RS at least you get something for the customers coming in. The animals are very cute, but overall I'm not impressed.

Executive Chef
    Oh, well tl will have it fixed for you soon enough.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    I can't understand why you crash when visiting-what's your memory like?
    I'd assume that they are features-to-come: remember that it only came out yesterday.

Rachael98...because Norman was taken! ...what?

Friday, 9th December 2011
    Merry Christmas! 16 sleeps to go...
    Check out the TeamLava Fan page on Facebook!
    "The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

Want a Signature made for you? PM me, with any quotes, colours, info or images/GIFs you'd like in it and I'll do the hard work!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CrankyB View Post
    I was so excited to start a new story but I am disappointed with this one. Keeps crashing when I visit neighbors, no goals, don't understand the point of random things to click on like keys, purse etc. What's the point of customers coming in if u don't get coins for them buying the animals? What's the point of the blank journal? nothing in surprise boxes..... In BS and RS at least you get something for the customers coming in. The animals are very cute, but overall I'm not impressed.
    If you crashing and getting out of sync messages please see this thread https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post183838
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CrankyB View Post
    omg! mine crashes EVERY SINGLE TIME!! its SUPER ANNOYINY!!! then it reloads then it wrks again but then after i exit and come back it crashes again it has never failed i hope this will be fixed

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, my game is crashing EVERY single time i've tried to play. it's super annoying. NONE of my other TL games crash like that. And when i tap on ANYTHING, the lag time is way too long. super annoying!!!

Why is it most of the pets needs gems to buy...its so bored when you finished purchasing one pet,dan the rest needs to purchase with gems and its so costly...��

i dont like how the people look and the whole layout. it looks just like the games that imitate lava games.. i wish the people had the big heads like the ones from BS & RS :/ lol

Executive Chef
    and the people are able to walk through walls and dividers!

We should be able to earn gems, not only buy !!!