Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Purchase cancelled

Farm Supplier

Unhappy Purchase cancelled

Hi TL!
    I'm having trouble buying gems today-- process goes all the way to the "authorize payment" stage then fails. According to google checkout, it's because confirmation took too long and I get a message to contact TL...

Here's what I know:
    1. I'm on android, using google wallet/checkout
    2. It's not my bank or not enough$ in the bank
    3. It's not my internet (full bars & connectivity)
    4. I've tried on & off for about 3 hours, still no luck
    5. It doesn't matter what gem package I try to buy-- all fail
    6. I've tried the "normal" fixes

Is there a way to buy gems other than via my device? Like, can I buy them on the TL site? Seriously, I'm poised ready to start buying the new holiday gift box...waiting on you to authorize my charge!

Help!

Banned
    Have you tried resetting your device ie taking back to the factory settings, back up your data first. It might help.
    Let us know if you've tried this, or try it and no improvement, thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    Have you tried resetting your device ie taking back to the factory settings, back up your data first. It might help.
    Let us know if you've tried this, or try it and no improvement, thanks.
    Do you understand that THIS IS BAD TO DO? Do you want to he responsible for people losing stuff from their phones? Doing this does NOT fix in game glitches. I know you don't have an Android, so please stop telling Android users to do this. You could be responsible for some pretty heartbroken people.

Farm Supplier
    Resetting my device isn't an option I'm willing to take as a "try & see" approach. I don't have any other purchase issues with google checkout-- it seems to be on the TeamLava side.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeOOH View Post
    Resetting my device isn't an option I'm willing to take as a "try & see" approach. I don't have any other purchase issues with google checkout-- it seems to be on the TeamLava side.
    They are having a lot of problems the last couple of days. Maybe wait a bit then it will be fixed

Executive Chef
    When you perform a factory reset. you lost everything on your phone - though all sd card data will be preserved; so basically you lose all your apps, home screens, sms messages, contacts (though if you are connected through your gmail account, it should come back), etc etc. It basically brings your phone back to when you got it out the box. This much I know, but I am unfamiliar with how this will effect a rooted phone from an unrooted one.

This should only be performed if it is to right issues coming from your phone. It should not (in my opinion) be performed in this instance, for it is not a complication that is arising from your phone, but on the end of TL. I especialy wouldn't do a factory reset for a game that gives you half of its features, but that's just me.

Executive Chef
    *lose everything on your phone (Wish I could just edit that out...)

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for all your helpful comments. Youre right...i need to jusy wait a few days. So hard when i totally want the holiday gift box...lol thanks again

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeOOH View Post
    Thanks for all your helpful comments. Youre right...i need to jusy wait a few days. So hard when i totally want the holiday gift box...lol thanks again
    I know its hard. I can't get in my farm at all. I'm having withdrawal ha ha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Do you understand that THIS IS BAD TO DO? Do you want to he responsible for people losing stuff from their phones? Doing this does NOT fix in game glitches. I know you don't have an Android, so please stop telling Android users to do this. You could be responsible for some pretty heartbroken people.
    Restoring devices or resetting devices can help with issues, they might not always be in game problems. If the data is backed up nothing is usually lost. It does not really matter what device I have, I try to help any player I can.
    Sometimes it might be a glitch with the device causing the problem, if the problem continues after restoring etc then it might be an In game problem. Please do not accuse me of anything, I offer advice that I think may help. I'm not responsible if anything should happen. When advice is given, it's up to the individual whether or not they take up that offer of advice. Also, it's a moderator who is the individual to tell me if I'm wrong in anyway and also via a private PM.
    Again, please show me as an individual some respect and also my posts. Would you all rather I didn't bother to help players? You only have to let me know? Apple/Samsung give professional advice, I do not i'm not a company and as such can't be held responsible. My intentions are to help and not to hinder players in anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast