Thread: Watering?

Unregistered

Question Watering?

How come my wall will say that someone has watered my farm (the automatic, game generated MSG) and yet there are no new water droplets on my crops? I know that there are some people who say they watered when they didn't, but like I said these are the game generated messages I am seeing. Does anyone know?

Unregistered

just quessing

I had a friend water my farm and i couldn't see it either until i logged out of game and back in again. I don't know if that will help you or not but i thought i would just suggest it, good luck.

Unregistered
    I think that might be the issue. If I am growing strawberries I leave the game open so I can see when they're done so they don't wither (the notifications in farm story are about worthless). I will see if that works! Thank you!

StrawberryFieldsForHours
    There is often a short time lapse between what you are doing on your farm and what visitors are seeing. If you get a genuine auto watering response but no droplets appear after a while then, in my experience, mature crops were watered as or soon before you harvested them.