Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: New Themes and Suggestions for Items in Fashion Story

Hunger Games theme!
    I'm not sure if anyone else has suggested this but fashion from the Capitol is VERY glam. The hairstyles and makeup is all very nice!
    Bright coloured wigs, sky high platforms, hey and maybe miniature pastel coloured buildings decoration? And then white marble floor tiles...
    Short dresses with brightly coloured gems, funny looking headpieces, big puff ball skirts. coloured bodysuits?
    A mockingjay statue? That would be gorgeous!

Executive Chef
    Clothing to match the modern theme
    White gown with black ribbons, black heels with white gemstones, sparkly black bow bag, and silver hoop earrings

Black cardigan, white ruffly tube dress, black beret, black flats with white gemstones

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverwindxd View Post
    -Glossy white titles- [we don't have white yet]
    -Puffy cloud/clear blue sky background [large rug]
    -heaven gateway with a curvy stair case that reaches to the ceiling
    -angelic metallic floor lights with beautiful bold beam lights that shines up very high
    -animated moving cloud wallpaper
    -angel/goddess display with beautiful big white wings with a golden halo
    etc. .
    Very nice! would like to buy some of those items!!!

Host(ess)
    Would love a Hollywood theme in which there would be a long flowing gown, fancy clutch, diamond hoops, and a rose hair accessory to top it off..would also prefer a long curly waves hairstyle..would be an amazing collection called Hollywood bling ...as for furniture, release long red carpets, leather couches..mostly dark colored furni that gives it the fncy Hollywood look. U can also release a stage/podium as seen in Hollywood. Maybe some fancy clothes mannequins. Possibly a chandelier. Some of my ideas, but I know u all will have better ones.. Hehe, hope to see hollywood in fashion story soon. Thx , luv this game! <3

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by marilyn63 View Post
    Very nice! would like to buy some of those items!!!
    Agreed. Would love to see those!!! <3

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by roxabelle View Post
    Hollywood Glamour (floor-length gown, iconic 40s hairstyle), Indie Rock Chick, Spanish Flamenco, Ultra-modern chic (glossy white), Diamond Diva (lots of bling)...
    Would totally love to see that! I'm all up for a Hollywood theme! <3

Executive Chef
    How about clothes that are inspired by one of my fav singers Kerli? I absolutely love her style since it's completely new and not a lot of people have heard of it yet (because she created it) it's called, Bubble-Goth. On my iPod right now so can't post pics so just check her out online.

more dressing room options that don't cost gems

Rhino Keeper
    Throw rugs! There are some lovely chairs, but in order to create better ambiance, we need throw rugs. Something we can purchase with coins. I'm talking about animal print, fluffy looking fur, such as zebra, leopard, tiger, white fur, etc. They should cover 2 to 4 flooring squares. Check out my store and you can see where a nice thick, fluffy white fur rug would give my sesting area a cosier feel.

Also, how about more items to sell besides clothes. Books, magazines, candy, umbrellas, etc. Have counters that we display on and sell from which have more than one shelf. We could place different items on each shelf.

Rhino Keeper
    How about manicans we can dress in whatever outfits we purchase. The special manican would come with a rack, a small table and a double counter to display a 4 piece outfit. When we purchase an outfit and click on the rack, the manican becomes clothed in the outfit. Whatever we place on the table or counters goes on the manican, so we can mix and match pieces from different outfits. Clothes sell out and we can redress in a different outfit.