Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nightclub:Suggest new items and themes

Executive Chef

Nightclub:Suggest new items and themes

What new themed content do you want to see in your Nightclub? Let us know!

Rhino Keeper
    I would just like to see some matching walls and floors. Just add the ones from other games, for goodness sake. There is nothing matching, not even if you want to spend gems. It is so frustrating.

As far as themes, I'd like a darker theme, like some gargoyle statues and decor, maybe a fountain with fire or lava, or skulls (not like the rainbowish one already in the game, but scary realistic ones).

I'd also like more steam punk stuff. That's the best theme in the game in terms of having lots of items to use.

Farm Supplier
    Can we have cheap wallpaper?? NO club cash cuz then i cant buy it!!! Ummmm, a great theme is steam punk isd cool but more trashy gangster stuff plsz! Thx
    Meggie520 cuz Im megz, Obviously.. Now stop asking questions!!
    Luvya,
    Megz
    Proud Team Lava Forum User Union Member!!! PLZ join my group: Smilers
    P.S. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
    ***PM me 4 a signature***

Farm Supplier
    there was dark things in the halloween chest! TL removed that chest after halloween... you snooze you lose.. As for flame stuff there is a whole flame chest dedicated to exactly that!! a fire fountain,a flaming dragon a flaming pheonix a fire bowl a fire pit just to name a few!!

Host(ess)
    I don't care just some thing new not holiday related. Yes we got the arcade but the walls to match the floors were 10 club cash. So something that matches and doesn't cost cc. I know I could really use a blue floor because my underwater sceen is currently on the bat floor lol. But a blue theme would be nice (and no I dont mean the bright white blue like we have for the future theme) but like a deep blue plz

Executive Chef
    Goth/medieval theme with vampires, werewolves and creatures of the night (no cutesy Halloween stuff please!)

Maybe themes relating to: rock n roll or 50s (think Elvis, pink Cadillac), or indie music

Futuristic theme: holograms, wall lights looking like Saturn with rings, aliens (!), spaceships (ties in with some of the space theme items currently available)

White acrylic and modern light up furniture in green

Retro white acrylic you know like 70 rounded hour glass shape chairs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MarmaladSkies View Post
    White acrylic and modern light up furniture in green
    That's a lovely idea.

Can we have a red velvet rope to cordon off VIP rooms?

I love this game a lot, but I feel that there should be more realistic items like the ones in actual clubs. Some of the current stuff in the game right now is just too kiddy! Like the prize center or games and stuff. I mean, for adults like me 21 and above who are actually real clubbers in real life, when was the last time u saw a punching bag machine or arcade in a real nightclub???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast