Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: New Themes in Bakery Story?

Farm Supplier
    How about a royal theme, its the Queens Diamond Jubilee as well as the Olympics this year. British theme, that'd make me giggle. ^_^

Animal print theme! like cheetah and zebra print chairs, OOOH OR A ZEBRA PRINT TABLE!!. A modern bakery!

I would love more goals, I only just started playing just as the valentines day goals ended and I really enjoyed them.

Rhino Keeper
    I would love a gourmet theme. Some exclusive gourmet looking recipes and some modern looking tables, chairs, and decor. Gourmet cakes, cookies, breads, ice cream (like gelato). etc.

Easter content please

New Resident
    How about Marie Antoinette theme: pink champagne, macaroons, 4-tier cakes, lavish decor and sweet decadence, dripping in luxurious linens, towering flowers and diamonds etc...

Rhino Keeper
    BRING BACK GOALS! I know people have complained, but its optional just like anything in the game..you don't have to buy new products and you dont have to do the goals if you don't want to..but once you pass level 50 you're no longer being rewarded with recipes.. so please put goals in!

Dark colors, like darker red, black, navy, plum, etc. Add dark and modern themes and I would be the happiest baker ever. I would also like to see a fiery red & orange theme or a special April Easter theme with lots of pastel greens and blues and yellows. If these things are added, most of it should be worth coins, not gems. I think most other bakers agree.

I would like a gift all button so i dont have to click on each person to gift.

Fashion Designer
    I am looking forward to an Easter theme (might be a small one like St. Pat Day)! It will be nice! Only a few more days to Easter now!