Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: New Themes in Bakery Story?

Fashion Designer
    Techno or robotic? With floating stuff lol and techy-looking tiles lol im just improvising this stuff XP.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessie0205 View Post
    I just want more goals!! I noticed that I dont really like to play when there isn't any goals.
    Speaking of goals, quite a lot of people don't like them ( I like them) so I think they should be optional

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by roguemaster View Post
    Speaking of goals, quite a lot of people don't like them ( I like them) so I think they should be optional
    Well they are optional now. Nobody is forced to do the goals.

Rhino Keeper
    I love the goals. It gives me something to do. Plus I like earning prizes...

Rhino Keeper
    I think it would be cool to have types of bakeries as themes... I love cupcakes! it would be soo cool to have a choice as to what type of bakery you want to be and all the new recipes would be based on that theme. So if you like selling puffed pastries thats all you would make, or cakes, or cupcakes, or maybe you want to be a tea shop, a candy store (or maybe thats a whole new app LOL) but still.. I love themes! lol & it would be cool to have "themeless items" , like a fridge, more counters(not just for putting items but for baking on, decorating and stuff like that).. other kitchen appliance decor.. AND WAITER THAT ACTUALLY MOVED! lol they could walk around collecting tips and removing dishes lol (sorry I'm having too much fun)

New Resident
    we need something for spring . kites, icecream, and bikes

New Resident
    I love goals as well, it gives me something to do...and I love the idea of earning prizes as well. I really wish there was more decor. Maybe a Japanese/Harajuku theme or a Zoo theme!

Rhino Keeper
    YES TO THE JAPANESE THEME! lol that would be sooo cool!

Executive Chef
    i like the ice cream theme. A LOT. i might actually change my boring bakery into a not-so-boring one. and i like the idea of gems for rewards for goals

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenia12 View Post
    Olympic goals would be great, especially as this is the year of the summer Olympics . I would also like to see flags or flooring flags for different countries.
    we have the european championship (soccer/football) this summer as well!! but most of BS themes have been on the softer side and RS has been the more robust one.