Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast

Thread: New Themes in Bakery Story?

Host(ess)
    Themes of the other story games!!!

Executive Chef
    As mentioned a sofa and coffee table to set p in front of my fireplace would be great! It's nearly winter where I am! Brrrrr. :-)

Hi!
    Thanks for endorsing my previous ideas
    Here are a few more:
    -Garden furniture (Picket fence, Garden gate, Well, Garden arch,
    Bridge over river and Flowers that can be planted around a tree for example)
    -More realism (tax, dish washing, employees to hire)
    -Surprise boxes that you could only get if you're visiting a country (e.g. an Italian box if you're vacationing in Italy)
    -more information within the game (as opposed to located on the forum)
    ~information about what a forever oven does for example when you're about to buy one
    ~information about how much a gift costs to me and brings to my neighbor (with points explained in detail like in a recipe)
    ~information about how much an object is going to be worth BEFORE we sell it, etc
    -avatar: I'd really like to customize my avatar (you could sell us clothes for it, like in the "tom the cat" game)
    -collectibles: why is it randomly attributed? Could there be general rules about how to obtain collectibles, so we could work towards obtaining them?
    - challenges: it's too bad that it was a one-off, it made the game livelier and forced us to try things we hadn't done before. Could you make challenges throughout the game: one or two challenges per level?
    -tips: could you make it so that we can tip all our neighbors in one go (just like it is possible to gift all if them at once)?
    -ranking: could there be a ranking of players (like in solitaire and other games from the game center)? We could evaluate where we are compared to others abd maybe get medals for fastest progression in a week or something like that.

All the ideas above sound very nice hopefully they will listen nd give us really cool themes to use I especially like the "Dream Theme" sounds really cute PLZ TL give us a cool theme!

Rhino Keeper
    I want there to be waitress`s that take customers to there table and stuff

I came up with some ideas to add to the games. (I hope it is ok to post this here, since it is not really a theme and would also work for the other TL games?)

- A way for someone to quit the game. Or just change it so that if people don't visit the game for a long time rating goes down, and not just when people log into the game it going down. Or did this change already? I don't even know..
    But I feel like I have some neighbors who aren't active anymore, but still have 3star rating, so I keep visiting them every day.
    - At the message board on the top a place for the owner to write a message. That way people could leave a message for all visitors to see, without it going down when other neighbors leave a message.
    - When gifting neighbors you can see what type of gift they prefer. Even if it is just food/parts.

How about a Hawaiian theme? Coconut drinks...shaved ice...dolfins...sand castles to go with our mermaid and rainbows. Pearls in oysters, hula dancers, fire breathing guys...stuff like that?

Yes...and use our avatars as the cashier! And it would be cool to be able to change aprons or modify our avatars somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by camilla333 View Post
    Yes to modify our avatars would be fantastic !!!
    Oops totally new at this...pls see above

Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    As mentioned a sofa and coffee table to set p in front of my fireplace would be great! It's nearly winter where I am! Brrrrr. :-)
    The same here, i want a pretty sofa! and a new fireplace is winter here!
    The kitty theme is so cute i like the idea!