Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: New Themes in Restaurant Story?

You should add an Ancient Mythology Theme, with stuff like pegasus, medusas, titans, egyptian gods, norse gods, etc etc, that would be really cool and u can release A LOT of stuff for each civilization, example 10 greeks 10 norse 10 egyptians, try it

Fashion Designer
    I don't have ideas but the 50's idea sounds cool

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenwaves View Post
    I would loooooove the 1950's theme! Awesome idea!

Also - a French/Parisian theme: baguettes, croissants, eiffel tower, champagne, a croquembouche, fleur de lis, toile wallpaper, chocolate mousse, foie gras, coq au vin. SO many possibilities with this theme.
    Yes! I posted about a Parisian theme last night but my post got eaten during maintenance. I think you covered most of my ideas though

I also love the BBQ idea!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by foerender View Post
    1950 diner theme , neon counters , booths , wait staff dressed in old school diner uniform , as for food/drinks - egg creams , gravy fries , club sandwich .
    Ooh... Cream soda, open face turkey sandwiches, mica-flecked floors, black and white and hot pink and turquoise... Lots of ideas

New Resident
    I would love to see you guys not focus on anymore themes or anything else new until you get Android users all feaures of iOS.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by truefangz View Post
    I would love to see you guys not focus on anymore themes or anything else new until you get Android users all feaures of iOS.
    I totally agree if they would set all their focus to android I bet they would fix it a lot faster instead of doing all the new themes and items.

New Resident
    What about a rain forest type of theme?

Rhino Keeper
    I've suggested Mardi GRAS theme on another thread. I love the Cajun theme suggested insane one also! The 1950s theme is also good, how about one for each decade?

Quote Originally Posted by lambyo View Post
    I've suggested Mardi GRAS theme on another thread. I love the Cajun theme suggested insane one also! The 1950s theme is also good, how about one for each decade?
    I agree a Mardi Gras theme would be so fun!

Farm Supplier
    New themes would be nice (1950, oriental, futuristic, IKEA inspired, etc) but like truefangz and Mindslicer I would prefer if they focused on Android first.

I also think it would be nice if there was more diversity among the customers in-game. You know black/asian/arabic customers coming to your restaurant instead of just caucasian types (i.e. me). Same for our avatars: if I was black I think I'd like to be able to choose a black avatar...

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast