Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: New Themes in Restaurant Story?

Executive Chef

New Themes in Restaurant Story?

What new themed content do you want to see in your Restaurant? Let us know!

Executive Chef
    I would absolutely love to see an Alice and wonderland theme come to here, bakery, fashion and farm!
    It would work in all games, and it's pretty cool once you think about it.
    "The Wonderland Theme!"

I would really like a Southern BBQ/Memphis theme. Rock and Roll, Ribs, Pulled Pork, Cornbread, that kind of stuff.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bawpotter View Post
    I would really like a Southern BBQ/Memphis theme. Rock and Roll, Ribs, Pulled Pork, Cornbread, that kind of stuff.
    Yes! BBQ...
    Would LOVE this theme.

Executive Chef
    mushroom theme!!! mushroom soup for the stove, baked mushroom pie for the oven, grilled ****ake mushrooms for the grill, tempura ****ake mushroom sushi for the sushi bar, mushroom lamp...

Farm Supplier
    Some of us would love to see a South East Asian theme - featuring recipes like Chicken Rice, Fried Kuay Teow, Laksa, Prawn Noodles (soup and fried), and the list goes on. Let's have some desserts like Ice Kachang (shaved ice "snowball" with red bean filling and coloured syrup oozing all over it ) , some red bean soup / lentil soup, longan / lychee / sea coconut with shaved ice & syrup) and the list goes on again.... Typically - look for us in Singapore / Malaysia .
    TQ.

New Resident
    How about a Caribbean theme: rice & peas, macaroni pie, jerk chicken/pork, fried plantains, corn soup, shrimp cocktail, guava mousse, coconut cream pie, fruit punch

1950 diner theme , neon counters , booths , wait staff dressed in old school diner uniform , as for food/drinks - egg creams , gravy fries , club sandwich .

I would loooooove the 1950's theme! Awesome idea!

Also - a French/Parisian theme: baguettes, croissants, eiffel tower, champagne, a croquembouche, fleur de lis, toile wallpaper, chocolate mousse, foie gras, coq au vin. SO many possibilities with this theme.

i also like the 50's retro idea! so many possibilities!

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast