Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: New Themes in Farm Story?

New Resident
    I LOVE your suggestions! I want an old fashioned farm ... Baby animals of all types (like the spring lambs). Water features, birds, forest trees, canoe or rowboat for a lake. And a tiny fairy to hide in little places.

New Resident
    GOOD ideas for  day.

New Resident
    And, turn of century items sound great, old fashioned bikes, Victorian houses, log cabins, dirt road/paths.

Fashion Designer
    This is what I mean with regards to small items taking up an entire square ! It's on a stick! This could have taken up no more than 1/2 a square! We are running out if room to put stuff on our farms. Please make items as compact as u can.

Rhino Keeper
    I dunno if im spending $5 worth of gem on an item i want it to be at least the size of a square, i cant help thinking if i got something the size of a hay barrel I'd go hulk angry. It's different if its an animal that i want like the penguin for example but if its something like a dog bowl or cat pumnkin thingy i'd cry at the wasted gems, when for the same price people are getting huge ponds/houses etc.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerZionLion View Post
    I dunno if im spending $5 worth of gem on an item i want it to be at least the size of a square, i cant help thinking if i got something the size of a hay barrel I'd go hulk angry. It's different if its an animal that i want like the penguin for example but if its something like a dog bowl or cat pumnkin thingy i'd cry at the wasted gems, when for the same price people are getting huge ponds/houses etc.
    I'm not referring to what the object is. I'm referring to how much space such an item is using. It's nice to be able to place objects right next to each other instead of having a border around them. If they take up an entire square when they don't need to it takes up space and the farm doesn't have that realistic look cuz there's a space between each object.

Grand Emperor
    I have that gingerbread man on a stick too, the footprint it takes is ludicrous

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I have that gingerbread man on a stick too, the footprint it takes is ludicrous
    Same issue with I love mom sign and Tractor sign....

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by yanochka View Post
    Same issue with I love mom sign and Tractor sign....
    I was so mad at the stupid tractor sign I sold mine for 600 coins and I don't regret it

New Resident
    We definitely need more houses - for coins, please.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast