Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: New Themes in Farm Story?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by saren1947 View Post
    Seriously, how about making the game faster. I am forever chasing my tai, er, self. I tap to harvest but have to wait to plow while game is still harvesting, after I tap all to plow, I am waiting for game to finish plowing, then I wait longer for game to finish planting.

A little faster, please.
    U can also press menu..press profile, it goes to your wall, press news & it will finish planting or plowing all the plots you've designated

New Resident
    More farm stuff like horses and baby animals

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like to see some animation. Everything is just flat and boring. Give us some movement for Pete's sake! Flags that wave, water that moves, etc. I played a differnt farm type game and all the amimals moved a bit and even fell asleep!

I'm not much for themes, but I like the idea of old fashioned stuff.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bufffarm View Post
    U can also press menu..press profile, it goes to your wall, press news & it will finish planting or plowing all the plots you've designated
    I think when you do this, you lose any collectables that might have been available.

Not that there are all that many collectables anymore, but such as there are, you will lose them.

New Resident
    As a theme - or idea ... How about trains. You could have various types of train stations. Old fashioned/turn of the century or modern. Change them with the season (harvest time have a number of the crops shown on the platform-winter could have, snow) . The locomotives again could be modern or old fashioned. Tracks could be like the various paths (cobblestone, etc) that you could weave around your farm.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920