Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Item Appeared In Bakery Out Of Nowhere

Executive Chef

Item Appeared In Bakery Out Of Nowhere

I restarted my iPad I'm on 5.0.1 because of a FS issue. I went into BS and found a tea display that I don't own sitting in my bakery. I have not done any redecorating and was in there baking and collecting tips a 1/2 hour earlier.

I look in inventory and don't see my tea cupboard. So I put the tea display in inventory because it is in the way and it goes into inventory as the missing tea cupboard. I put it back out and I get the tea cupboard. I put it back in and it goes in as the tea display.

I play this again and now I have BOTH a tea display and tea cupboard in inventory. But I don't own that many tea displays (I own 2 not 3) and still have no idea how it got in the bakery and why the cupboard was thinking it was a display.

Farm Supplier
    Wow I wish I had that luck! The tea displays disappeared before I could get any >.<"

Executive Chef
    That's weird. I have the tea cupboard, and only that.

Executive Chef
    Now I can't buy any gems that screen is blank........I think my bakery hates me! I'm referring to items that were in the new cake and tea mystery box.

Executive Chef
    haha. If only the mushroom house would appear out of nowhere in my farm!!! just as long as it does not belong to anyone!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Now I can't buy any gems that screen is blank........I think my bakery hates me! I'm referring to items that were in the new cake and tea mystery box.
    Which device do you have?
    Some players have found on Idevices by restoring it may help with this issue, sync/back it up first so not to lose any data.

The Honorable Panda
    If you do a restore on your Ipad(for gem issue) restore as "new" make sure you back up all your data in itunes first. You will have redownload games after the restore.(any any contacts, photos, etc that you do not have saved in itunes).

For the extra tea display, check you gems and make sure you did not accidentally hit the box and buy this without knowing it.
    If not it may disappear after you restart your game again.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I don't want to restore. I have too many issues with iTunes to name on the computer I use every time I plug the thing in something bad happens. All this stuff just happened this am. Last night was fine.

I only have 16 gems so an accident couldn't happen and I would have remembered the pop up AND going into inventory AND pulling it out. I have one of those places that are neat and everything in its place bakeries........between this and my farm it's kinda been interesting today.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I don't want to restore. I have too many issues with iTunes to name on the computer I use every time I plug the thing in something bad happens. All this stuff just happened this am. Last night was fine.

I only have 16 gems so an accident couldn't happen and I would have remembered the pop up AND going into inventory AND pulling it out. I have one of those places that are neat and everything in its place bakeries........between this and my farm it's kinda been interesting today.
    think of it as an early Christmas present!!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    If this is an early Christmas present I hate to think of what the real thing will bring.....well I deleted the app and re-installed and I have the option to buy gems again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast