Thread: A Room-Saving Alternative!

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs up A Room-Saving Alternative!

I know we all want more expansion room, but until that is available, I have sort of a compramise. I noticed how much room factories take up in my city and was thinking, what if we had another way to earn coins? My idea is that other buildings should be able to collect rent. The more expensive the building, the more money is collected. Also, this could be a good opprotunity for players to earn themselves city cash. Just as factories have mastery levels, so would these buildings. Lets say after 50 times of collecting rent, you recieve one city cash. After 100 times of collecting rent, players recieve another city cash plus a "mystery item". To keep things fair for Team Lava, the mastery rewards only work once per building. So if you had three apartment buildings, you can only recieve the cash and mystery items once. However, you would still be able to collect coins from all buildings. By doing this we: give players the option to save room by using this as an alternative to factories, and give players a chance to earn a little more city cash.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Good idea, though I think to be implemented only on certain buildings, perhaps with a certain criteria? Eg...coin buildings

Rhino Keeper
    Also, I have an idea for the mystery items. What if we could earn items besides rivers? The system works much like the mystery boxes. There could be a 50% chance you will earn a coin item in the price range of 10-500,000 coins. Ther is a 30% chance you will earn a item worth 500,001-3,000,000 coins. There is a 15% chance you will earn something worth 3,000,001-7,000,000 coins. There is a 5% chance you will earn an item worth 7,000,001-10,000,000 coins or a cash item of any value (box items are excluded). I like this system since we have a large variety of items to win. This could work with factories, or rent (if that is created ) Let me know what you think!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jackroc View Post
    Also, I have an idea for the mystery items. What if we could earn items besides rivers? The system works much like the mystery boxes. There could be a 50% chance you will earn a coin item in the price range of 10-500,000 coins. Ther is a 30% chance you will earn a item worth 500,001-3,000,000 coins. There is a 15% chance you will earn something worth 3,000,001-7,000,000 coins. There is a 5% chance you will earn an item worth 7,000,001-10,000,000 coins or a cash item of any value (box items are excluded). I like this system since we have a large variety of items to win. This could work with factories, or rent (if that is created ) Let me know what you think!
    nice on jackroc, its just like what I earlier suggested to have a box for coins. Likewise for FS as well? I am quite sick of female gnomes! Its like ALL crops give female gnomes and only trees give males...large inbalance!!!

Farm Supplier
    Totally worthy of consideration...

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks guys!