Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gothic Pattern Wall Gone

Fashion Designer

Gothic Pattern Wall Gone

I was doing some redesigning in my shop and changed a gothic pattern wall to gray so I could move the gothic pattern to another space. The patterned wall did not show up in my inventory like it usually does. It's just gone. Now I'm afraid to move the other one. Has anyone else had this problem since this item was removed with the other Halloween items?

Executive Chef
    I have the gothic walls that I had bought.. But they're gone for good now I am so sad.. I was gonna do my whole store in that..

Executive Chef
    That sucks
    I wish they told us before that the halloween stuff r going to be gone for good.

The Honorable Panda
    I had gothic on my wall, I stored one and thought I lost it but then I restarted and it showed back up in my inventory.
    Try restarting your device.
    If it still does not show up in your inventory please post the device you play on.

I am on iphone 4 (5.0.1 version)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the feedback! Right after I started the topic, I closed the Design tab again and reopened it, and they appeared! What was really weird is that it also allowed me to buy more of them! That's really cool because when they disappeared along with the Halloween items I was disappointed that I hadn't bought more.

ilovecooper14 - You might want to try storing one of your Gothic walls and see if you can buy more too. I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but I'm on an Android device.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by MizCricket View Post
    Thanks for the feedback! Right after I started the topic, I closed the Design tab again and reopened it, and they appeared! What was really weird is that it also allowed me to buy more of them! That's really cool because when they disappeared along with the Halloween items I was disappointed that I hadn't bought more.

ilovecooper14 - You might want to try storing one of your Gothic walls and see if you can buy more too. I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but I'm on an Android device.
    once you put all the ones in storage out, your option to buy more will probably disappear. Mine does.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    once you place all the ones in storage out, your option to buy more will probably disappear. Mine does.
    Mine did

Fashion Designer
    once you put all the ones in storage out, your option to buy more will probably disappear. Mine does.
    That's what I expected to happen when I put the one in storage out, but it stuck around, and I bought 4 more! Maybe the same delay that caused the first one to not show up in storage right away also caused the option to purchase to stick around for a short time after I put my last one out. ???

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by MizCricket View Post
    That's what I expected to happen when I put the one in storage out, but it stuck around, and I bought 4 more! Maybe the same delay that caused the first one to not show up in storage right away also caused the option to purchase to stick around for a short time after I put my last one out. ???
    oh cool you caught a break on that one!!!

Fashion Designer
    oh cool you caught a break on that one!!!
    :d:d:d:d:d:d

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast