Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ideas Thread!

Rhino Keeper
    More expansion! I've stopped buying objests and city cash because theres NO ROOM for them! Also how about some water tiles? I'm tired of using flowers as water! I would like to give a big thanks to TL today though. Finally we have an update with more coin items then cash items! Thank you Team Lava, this is how weekly updates should be.

Rhino Keeper
    Also, I'd like to see "collectables" and "goals" like in restaraunt story. More Badges and More contracts. Bakery, Restaraunt, Fashion, and Nightclub Story get new recipies/ clothes every week! Why dosent city story get new contracts? This needs to be looked into.

Rhino Keeper
    Check out the thread called "Trading Post". Thats a really good idea!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jackroc View Post
    Also, I'd like to see "collectables" and "goals" like in restaraunt story. More Badges and More contracts. Bakery, Restaraunt, Fashion, and Nightclub Story get new recipies/ clothes every week! Why dosent city story get new contracts? This needs to be looked into.
    I too would love these additions in city story, when TL have the time. I feel we get some lovely updates too on city, with both gem and coin items. New contracts would be very welcome.

Is it possible to get people, cars, and animals that move around in the city. It is a bit lonely with no one in my city.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsboone11 View Post
    Is it possible to get people, cars, and animals that move around in the city. It is a bit lonely with no one in my city.
    Great idea, I'd love moving animals like dogs etc, maybe a cat in a tree, birdhouse with moving birds and an urban pet farm. I too would like people and cars.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12