Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Come clean, Team Lava!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    I know myself, how upsetting it is to lose gems. However, I really don't feel a developer would deliberately design a game in such a way to entrap players. I know in my case, I accidentally tapped far to quickly for the design of the game. I know this is not the case with all players. Most of the time it is an accident, so I don't feel players or TL are at fault in any way.
    TL work so hard on these games for their players, TL have feelings too. Might it not be more constructive to give all your feedback on here. I have also lost gems on non TL games, TL games have amazing quality and beautiful updates.
    TL really do give us players so much, I really do appreciate that. I really do hope in time, you might really enjoy your games again.
    I myself have lost gems, especially in fashion story. Just yesterday, I pressed my finger on the x to exit the catalog, and instead I got a new box and I now have 24 less gems. I've done that about three times now, and the first two was when I was first starting out the game. The point of this is to say that indeed accidents happen, but that doesn't mean no one is at fault. That is impossible. It's either the fault of TL, or the player. And since TL does not want to take any accountability, to the point of calling their consumers overzealous with their tapping, then obviously they're saying that it's our fault that we lose gems, at times excessively. And I think letting them know about this is in fact constructive criticism.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    It must be nice to live in a world believing that corporations are looking out for their consumers best interest all the time and would never do anything to get their money in a less then honest way. Personally I think this is naive and delusional thinking. TL is a corporation. They want money. Believe it or not companies don't have warm fuzzy intentions. Wake up.
    I agree with pinkster73

Host(ess)
    Just got an email reply from TL. Was jz a 2 liner stating they don't reverse transactions and they're sorry for the inconvenience. This is such a far cry from other games I played where they listen to their customers and reverse the currency if it's a genuine mistake. I am now in this game only because of my friend who is still playing. I know it won't make a difference if I walk away and they loose a customer like me coz there are still millions willing to part with their money for this game. There must be a way to make them wake up.

Does anyone on TEAM LAVA even read these forums?! I've been having problems getting into my bakery for almost 3 DAYS now, all of my food has gone bad and my available food is being consumed rapidly, but I can't get Team Lava to respond to my email to help me. I've done everything I can think to do, uninstall and reinstall the game, pulling my battery, installed a task ****er on my Samsung Fascinate android phone to **** unnecessary tasks, etc, but NOTHING is working. Does this forum even make a difference??

Quote Originally Posted by PrissysGoodies View Post
    Does anyone on TEAM LAVA even read these forums?! I've been having problems getting into my bakery for almost 3 DAYS now, all of my food has gone bad and my available food is being consumed rapidly, but I can't get Team Lava to respond to my email to help me. I've done everything I can think to do, uninstall and reinstall the game, pulling my battery, installed a task ****er on my Samsung Fascinate android phone to **** unnecessary tasks, etc, but NOTHING is working. Does this forum even make a difference??
    Usually, there are TL employees on the forum Monday-Friday. This is a four day holiday weekend in the USA. I expect TL employees to return on Monday. Perhaps, another member will give you suggestions on what else to try on our android. I am not familiar. Sorry!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by felicitybliss View Post
    Usually, there are TL employees on the forum Monday-Friday. This is a four day holiday weekend in the USA. I expect TL employees to return on Monday. Perhaps, another member will give you suggestions on what else to try on our android. I am not familiar. Sorry!
    They should be back on the 28th, as the Contest closes then.
    In the meantime, the player Mods are still pretty active, as are other members.
    PG, I too am unsure; what versions of game/OS are you?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by PrissysGoodies View Post
    I have submitted a new bug thread to GM.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post177216
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    It must be nice to live in a world believing that corporations are looking out for their consumers best interest all the time and would never do anything to get their money in a less then honest way. Personally I think this is naive and delusional thinking. TL is a corporation. They want money. Believe it or not companies don't have warm fuzzy intentions. Wake up.
    Yes, u r right, the world reality is that ugly.
    Just for profits, biz have to resort to all tricks to get it.

This is life.

Executive Chef
    I agree with this.

Omg. Team lava. There are gem traps all over these apps. So many complaints and you still don't change anything! The pop ups are sometimes 3 in a row and not just when you log in to play! No wonder people speed through them, they're sick of them over and over!

Players need to complain to iTunes(or whomever) directly, they respond usually within hours and if they keep getting complaints that tie up so much of their time, they will do something about team lava games.

Go for it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12