Thread: Cocoa Tree Bug

Rhino Keeper

Cocoa Tree Bug

I Planted lots of Cocoa Trees a few days and have harvested them a couple of times with no problems.
    But today when I was gonna harvest them, I noticed there was one tree missing (see pic)

For some reason I clicked on the empty space and to my surprise I harvested an invisible Cocoa tree.
    It is still invisible.
    Take a look at the pic.

Looks weird, anyone else have this bug?

Executive Chef
    Cool !
    interesting bug...

Grand Emperor
    I've had that happen to my cocoa trees once. I've also seen it for other items. It happened to one of my RS counters yesterday.

It has happened enough times that when I see something missing, I click on the spot. Its usually there but temporarily invisible. When its not invisible, I find it has moved, even though I don't remember moving it, but assume I must have unintentionally. To date, I have not lost anything.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I've had that happen to my cocoa trees once. I've also seen it for other items. It happened to one of my RS counters yesterday.

It has happened enough times that when I see something missing, I click on the spot. Its usually there but temporarily invisible. When its not invisible, I find it has moved, even though I don't remember moving it, but assume I must have unintentionally. To date, I have not lost anything.
    thanks for your reply, I have never had this happen to me so I thought it was kinda funny

Maybe its an enchanted tree that escaped from the new enchanted surprise box

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Weird. Have you restarted your device?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    Weird. Have you restarted your device?
    Nope, and I probably wont cause it isnt gamebreaking or something like that, just funny looking.
    However if this doesnt fix itself in the next couple of days, Then Ill restart my device

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarox View Post
    Nope, and I probably wont cause it isnt gamebreaking or something like that, just funny looking.
    However if this doesnt fix itself in the next couple of days, Then Ill restart my device
    I believe if you exit out of the game and startup again, the tree returns. I don't restart my device all the time and wouldn't have for the missing cocoa tree, and I don't remember it missing for too long.

Executive Chef
    This has happened to me before both with trees and crops. It definitely is odd, but has not posed a huge problem.

Grand Emperor
    Me too. It reappears when I exit out and come back.