Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unable to purchase gems in ANY game using Google Wallet (Android)

New Resident

Unable to purchase gems in ANY game using Google Wallet (Android)

When I have purchased gems in any TL game, (I play Bakery, Restaurant, Fashion, and City), my transactions are handled through Google Checkout. Now Google Checkout is being merged with Google Wallet, and no transactions can be completed without first accepting Terms of Service. However, since there is no checkout page on TL games, this is impossible. Now, I am unable to buy gems; today there is a 40% sale and there are items available for only a few days. I would really like a response as soon as possible.
    I have emailed TL customer support, who refused to help me, and referred me here. There is nowhere to post a bug that is for ALL games, only specific games. I cannot believe that TL does not want to help me figure out why I am unable to purchase gems, and do something to help me support TL.
    I play on my Android phone, I have no clue which version, but my phone isn't even a year old. My ID is GINICOURT.
    By the way, I have called and emailed Google Wallet, without success.

Is there another way to purchase gems in Android Marketplace?

The Honorable Panda
    You will need to check your specific device for payment options to see if you can purchase any other way besides google wallet.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    How do I do that?

The Honorable Panda
    I am not sure on the different devices , on my kindle fire I go to the application button then my store button. My only option to to buy through amazon.

If you have a help menu in your device or user manual try looking there of how to buy in application purchases.

What is your device? Maybe another member plays on the same device and can help.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I have a Samsung Continuum. When I first started playing, all my purchases were through ******. Then for some reason, it switched to Google, and it does not appear that I am able to change that.

New Resident
    I just spoke with someone at Android Marketplace, and there are no payment options, it's only Google Wallet. So I am unable to purchase gems in any TL game any longer.

Senior Moderator
    You can find your device version by going to Settings, About Phone, and look at the Android Version (mine is 2.3.3)
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Farm Supplier
    got same problem, using andriod Version 2.3.2
    Can you teach me how to screen shot, I got samsung galaxyS this month.
    Pls help me, I wanna upgrade my stuffs. Thanks!!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Greygull,

I have the same phone as you and google is not letting me purchase gems either now even though I bought some last week. Are you experiencing any trouble? I did email Team Lava Support but I hope it can be fixed so I get the gem sale. Any suggestions? I tried almost everything I think.

Thanks

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by shamei View Post
    got same problem, using andriod Version 2.3.2
    Can you teach me how to screen shot, I got samsung galaxyS this month.
    Pls help me, I wanna upgrade my stuffs. Thanks!!
    I believe the only screenshot options are using the camera button in game, using another camera, or doing something that involves rooting your device (I wouldn't actually recommend that though).

Quote Originally Posted by 27Redd View Post
    Hi Greygull,

I have the same phone as you and google is not letting me purchase gems either now even though I bought some last week. Are you experiencing any trouble? I did email Team Lava Support but I hope it can be fixed so I get the gem sale. Any suggestions? I tried almost everything I think.

Thanks
    I haven't purchased anything with my phone (never connected a credit card to it - I hate that a password isn't needed to use it, and my kids could accidentally buy something). You tried the normal restarting, reinstalling?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast