Thread: My app is not working any more :(((

Unregistered

Unhappy My app is not working any more :(((

Plz help... i really love this game but since 12 hrs ago my app has not been working. It just stay on the first screen.. the one that say "Restaurant Story" If i delete the app and reload a new one will i lose all my 12 level? ( Please help me get this game working again i have hungry customers to feed ID: Bubblepower

Unregistered

Unhappy The same

Same thing with me ! What should I do ? I really don't wanna start again I' m level 13.
    Heeeelp !!!

Ellie
    Delete and download again. You will not lose your progress as all game data is held on the server not your device. I had the same problem with Farm Story and a reload solved it.

Unregistered

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    Delete and download again. You will not lose your progress as all game data is held on the server not your device. I had the same problem with Farm Story and a reload solved it.
    I deleted and downloaded again and nothing changed ! the same problem !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I deleted and downloaded again and nothing changed ! the same problem !
    Having same situation.. Nothing changed

deadpix
    This is sometimes due to your internet connection. I don't mean that you cannot connect to the internet, but that the game, for whatever reason, isn't able to contact the server.

I had that (stuck at the title screen with with no progress) happen to me one day and was about to curse the developers when I decided to try connecting through a different ISP ... that solved the problem. I tested by switching back again and it got stuck at the same place. The thing is that I could surf the net and play other games like Tap Fish (also an online game) but could not start any of Teamlava's games until I used a different ISP for that day.

It all went back to normal later that evening.

Unregistered
    Tried everything ! But still doesnt work !!!