Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't buy gems

Can't buy gems

Hi! I've already written to TL support, but haven't heard anything. Of course, it is Thanksgiving so maybe no one is there so I thought I'd try this. I don't want to miss out on the return of the limited items! I want to buy some gems to get the limited items, but it doesn't come up as an option on my phone. The gems page is blank! And the in-app purchases is on.
    iPhone4, BS v 1.3.2 and Halloween BS v 1.3.1 - also not working on RS.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by joyous16 View Post
    Hi! I've already written to TL support, but haven't heard anything. Of course, it is Thanksgiving so maybe no one is there so I thought I'd try this. I don't want to miss out on the return of the limited items! I want to buy some gems to get the limited items, but it doesn't come up as an option on my phone. The gems page is blank! And the in-app purchases is on.
    iPhone4, BS v 1.3.2 and Halloween BS v 1.3.1 - also not working on RS.

This is an iTunes issues. Try clearing out under u setting. Safari. Cookie and data the restart
    Your Phone
    If that does not work u will need to a restore on your phone with iTunes

Make sure u do a restore as new

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post163946
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-24-11 at 05:30 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Kooky Panda, your information is quite incorrect. I've had the same issue for weeks, TL support has been involved and none of the "fixes" actually work. Beware those who try the new restore to your devices!!! It wreaks havoc on your device and takes hours to fix the fix. The only action that has proven somewhat successful is to delete/reinstall the Story app. This too takes much time and is no sure fix. It is not an iTunes issue - I've no problem with any other in-app purchases other than TL's stories.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by AbbyBites View Post
    Kooky Panda, your information is quite incorrect. I've had the same issue for weeks, TL support has been involved and none of the "fixes" actually work. Beware those who try the new restore to your devices!!! It wreaks havoc on your device and takes hours to fix the fix. The only action that has proven somewhat successful is to delete/reinstall the Story app. This too takes much time and is no sure fix. It is not an iTunes issue - I've no problem with any other in-app purchases other than TL's stories.
    I am sorry you had issues with your restore. I was passing on information from the thread that I posted on post 2 below. One member spoke with apple and passed the information here on the forum.

On the thread posted on post 2, other members tried deleting and redowloading the game and that did not work for them.

Thanks for trying Kooky! I did delete the cookies and such but it didn't work. I'm very hesitant to try the restore because I did that one and it did wreak havoc! I guess I'll just have to wait for support to respond I'll probably miss the ice cream freezer though

AbbyBites did it ever get resolved?!?

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks for trying Kooky! I did delete the cookies and such but it didn't work. I'm very hesitant to try the restore because I did that one and it did wreak havoc! I guess I'll just have to wait for support to respond I'll probably miss the ice cream freezer though

AbbyBites did it ever get resolved?!?
    curious??? You do not have to answer, but what happened on your last restore that has issues?

Banned
    I've restored my ipad2 three times now, I made sure I backed it up first and I've had no issues from restoring at all.
    It does take a long time to complete, it can fix many problems. Apple themselves quite often recommend a restore, and I was told by Apple it can not damage your device in any way. I've also restored my iPod, with no concerns.

It just takes hours and hours to restore. I also lose my emoji and it takes >10 reinstalls to get it back each time - and that's just from restarting the phone. But the full restore really does take hours and I'm on call all weekend for my job and can't have the phone out of commission for that long .

I did have a moment last night where I could buy gems once - unfortunately before he sale. Did buy some, then later got the sale and tried to buy some today and it won't let me again!!! It's just teasing me. On BS and RS - sale tag but no dice I'm ready to cry

The Honorable Panda
    It just takes hours and hours to restore. I also lose my emoji and it takes >10 reinstalls to get it back each time - and that's just from restarting the phone. But the full restore really does take hours and I'm on call all weekend for my job and can't have the phone out of commission for that long .

I did have a moment last night where I could buy gems once - unfortunately before he sale. Did buy some, then later got the sale and tried to buy some today and it won't let me again!!! It's just teasing me. On BS and RS - sale tag but no dice I'm ready to cry
    I have had issues all day today going in and out. I have not done a restore yet either. I just kept clearing out my cookies data and history under safari then restarting my device,
    Then when I got back in the game I would go visit nbrs and play for a little, then finally my gem screen would come up.
    But I also was having issues where I could not buy the higher packages, I could only buy the 105 gem pkg.,

You could try syncing to itunes to see if this will help.

Same problem here. We can buy 105 gens BUT NOTHING HIGHER. if you want to make money team lava- fix this.

I kinda hope you don't fix it. It saves me money as my wife can't buy gems.

Lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast