Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween items being removed from all games

Rhino Keeper
    just over there > land of the kilted warrior & final warnings
    ain't all bad i suppose, no more stupid 10coin cat o' lantern gifts can be sent. Got to agree with the consensus of opinion on this thread, more notice of these holiday item withdrawal would have been welcome. But, hey ho its only your customers that you are annoying........

10th August 2011 Hooray for the lil' people
    theres no place like gnome

iPhone 3GS (os6.1.3 FS gemstealinger lvl 150)
    Touch (os6.1.3 FS gemstealinger lvl 150)
    iPad Air (os9.1 FS gemstealinger lvl 150)
    GIRFUY

Farm Supplier
    Not fair! I thought only decorations should be removed. If I knew earlier, I would have prepared all Halloween drinks, food, clothes etc.... now I'm missing out gems...

Banned
    Why TL keep making things worse and worse even the good things like the limited time sale they made it bad by not giving it to everyone!
    That's why I'm definitively leaving those games. I spent too much money for greedy people.
    Any consideration for the customer. ANY.
    You'll be pleased with a new recipe, they cancel it with any notification, you'll find an item cool, you'll never be able to have it because only a few selected players can buy it (as for the pastry couch).
    Every new item costs some gems or CC now. The best example is Zoo Story. Almost EVERYTHING costs gems, even the energy.
    The mentality of the developpers is getting worse and worse. I prefer to leave before we'll have to pay a monthly bill to go on the game.

Fashion Designer
    Darn! Im only one recipe away from my graveyard brownies to master it!
    And i haven't started with the porridge! Valentine cookies in RS are still available--- anyway it will be valentine soon again...

At least give us a time frame of those recipes so we can master it in due time! Low level players like me doesn't have complete appliances to master one day recipes/crops for less than a month! And a week notice at least to give chance to those who are almost done with it! Darn!

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the warning, after the fact! D'oh!

(>_<)! <--------- me being upset

Executive Chef
    C'mon TL, if ALL limited time offers for ALL games are offered to ALL players instead of randomly, you would make MORE GEMS!!!! Its a WIN-WIN situation! You get more gems and make ALL players happy! Any idea how disappointing it is for players who hear that the limited items are coming back and YET they have missed it ONCE again due to the randomness?

make MORE GEMS by making random offers for ALL players, not by taking away recipes/items without notice (i say without notice because most of us saw the notification whilst the items were being removed) and reducing collectibles drop rate which disappoints players and make them quit!

Executive Chef
    Luckily I've mastered all Halloween items (in preparation of them being removed it was all I made) but the caramel apple trees as I forgot about them. I do have 51 sitting in storage and would like to know if I can still master them and get the gems.

Fashion Designer
    Not cool

Grand Emperor
    I'm on the forum all the time and didn't have time to get more caramel apple trees before they disappeared. So nmishii, great goddess of math, how long will it take me to master them? I have 6.

Executive Chef
    I just mastered caramel apple tree and got a gem and gnome for it!!!!!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast