Thread: Gems...just gone!

Gems...just gone!

I am missing 20 gems. Before, when I had saved 25 gems I accidentally bought coins with 10 of my gems and I was very upset because it was an accident; but obviously still my fault. THIS TIME however I just logged on to my game and I had 28gems saved and now there are 8. I didn't make any gem purchases and there is nothing to show for it. Any explanation? I think I deserve my gems back!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fifiLaBoca View Post
    I am missing 20 gems. Before, when I had saved 25 gems I accidentally bought coins with 10 of my gems and I was very upset because it was an accident; but obviously still my fault. THIS TIME however I just logged on to my game and I had 28gems saved and now there are 8. I didn't make any gem purchases and there is nothing to show for it. Any explanation? I think I deserve my gems back!
    Email support@teamlava.com and give your storm8 ID and the game it happened on.

The Honorable Panda
    Also check to see if the cost of your addtitional slot went down to 20 gems. (some players did). Then see if you have an extra slot.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    Email support@teamlava.com and give your storm8 ID and the game it happened on.
    You might also want to add in what you were doing when it happened.

Rhino Keeper
    It also happened to me. I lost 24 gems and didn't buy anything. At that moment I was in the design mode and i could see the different surprise boxes ... that cost exactly 24 gems. But if I had accidentally bought one box, I would have found the surprise item somewhere... but I didn't find it in the inventory of things that you can buy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by patriziaf View Post
    It also happened to me. I lost 24 gems and didn't buy anything. At that moment I was in the design mode and i could see the different surprise boxes ... that cost exactly 24 gems. But if I had accidentally bought one box, I would have found the surprise item somewhere... but I didn't find it in the inventory of things that you can buy.
    If you can't find the item anywhere, email support@teamlava.com giving your storm8 ID game it happened on and a history of what happened.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Did you spend it on an extra appliance slot (I'm not sure what your price is)?
    Anyway, Support can tell you.

Rhino Keeper
    The cost of a slot is 25 and not 24 if I remember correctly. Now it is 50, but it changed to 50 long after my loss of gems.

The Honorable Panda
    Some items from the boxes are for the avatar , check your closet to see if you have any new items for your avatar.
    Here is a list of items from the boxes for fashion.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...-Fashion-Story

If you cannot find anything new, email support@teamlava.com.

Give them your storm Id, the game and tell them what day this happened, They will be able to look into your game and tell what the 24 gems was spent on and what item was added.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request