Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blackouts+Lag

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rbg87 View Post
    Problem is worsening btw
    Have you emailed support at all about the issue, support@teamlava.com including your issues, device, device version and game version and storm8 ID.

New Resident
    Its been 3 days...

The Honorable Panda
    I will check to see if there is any information on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    I'm not 100% sure on this - but I believe whenever an email comes through with those words, people are typically suggested to visit the forums, where bugs and glitches should be reported.
    They do get an automated email saying this, but it is still entered into the Support queue. You don't need to avoid the words.

I'm still having problems seeing other clubs when I visit. The screen is totally black but the name of the club and the other information shows on the screen. I also don't understand why it only does that for some clubs but not all. I know I can't be the only person still having this problem. I downloaded an update yesterday and was hoping it would fix the problem but it didn't. Wondering if it makes a difference if the club is on iphone or android. I'm just guessing at this point. I don't want to expand or use gems in my club if I have to continue to play like this. I'm trying to keep my star rating up but it's hard to do that. It's a struggle to visit some of my neighbors. Sometimes I just tap the black screen to see if I can possibly find the dance floor. Sometimes I can dance x3 or x6 without seeing the club. It's getting ridiculous.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggystl View Post
    I'm having the same problem. I can't visit some of my neighbors because I can't see their nightclubs. I hope that Team Lava can get this fixed because I really like the game. I have version 1.0.2. I have an LG Optimus.
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggystl View Post
    I'm still having problems seeing other clubs when I visit. The screen is totally black but the name of the club and the other information shows on the screen. I also don't understand why it only does that for some clubs but not all. I know I can't be the only person still having this problem. I downloaded an update yesterday and was hoping it would fix the problem but it didn't. Wondering if it makes a difference if the club is on iphone or android. I'm just guessing at this point. I don't want to expand or use gems in my club if I have to continue to play like this. I'm trying to keep my star rating up but it's hard to do that. It's a struggle to visit some of my neighbors. Sometimes I just tap the black screen to see if I can possibly find the dance floor. Sometimes I can dance x3 or x6 without seeing the club. It's getting ridiculous.
    I will let a CM know you are still having issues. Did you ever email support?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    I started seeing the black screen issue in Restaurant Story when I installed v1.3 last week. A couple of times on Farm. I also get force closes on Restaurant when I try to switch to it from another TL game through the world icon.

If I exit out of all games, **** all tasks using Advanced Task ****er, and start up again everything is fine. Its just when there are multiple TL games running at the same time that I see this. I think I have enough free RAM, but maybe not.

For those who think a reinstall might fix this, there have been 2 manual updates since where I reinstalled, so that doesn't fix the problem. I shut off my phone at least once a day.

It's possible that you have insufficient memory when you're running too many apps at once.
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Rhino Keeper
    I am encountering this problem. I am on an Android and just started playing a few days ago. I have tried closing all the apps to just have NCS running and it doesn't seem to make a difference. I uninstalled everything yesterday to attempt to get the notifications working again ( they're working today) I have noticed I get the "blackout" screen when trying to visit a club on a high level...like in the 60's. So.. Just FYI.

New Resident
    I get this with my HTC Inspire. If I have music playing in my club, it will freeze up. I can still navigate to other clubs and such, I just can't see what I'm doing. It started when I expanded, and put in mostly X Valentine dance floor. Keeping the door blocked while I'm viewing my club helps a little. But, having no music and no people coming in my club, kind of defeats the whole purpose of the game. (user I.D.- 6Devil6Man6 club name- Devils Den)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast