Thread: The case for animals...

Rhino Keeper

Question The case for animals...

I'm trying to figure out the point of having animals, other than their cuteness factor.

They don't earn you many coins and collecting them does not count toward animal husbandry. I'm not about to buy & sell them in droves to earn husbandry

Is there really any point to the animals in FS other than for looks?

Banned
    It is a shame we can't water animals any more but the owner didn't recieve any XP points so I guess players liked their crops watered.They are really cute though and make everyone's farm different.

Grand Emperor
    They're there because they're cute, and farms have animals. Not necessarily all the animals available in Farm Story are on real farms, but that's fine.

Personally I would rather they not give coins, because it is not fun collecting from them, especially the chickens. But when I have them out I collect from them because I do not like seeing the exclamation point above them.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    They're there because they're cute, and farms have animals. Not necessarily all the animals available in Farm Story are on real farms, but that's fine.

Personally I would rather they not give coins, because it is not fun collecting from them, especially the chickens. But when I have them out I collect from them because I do not like seeing the exclamation point above them.
    Ha ha me too! No I don't want to plow a square I'm trying to tap my darn chicken!

For me I have animals for the cute factor

Farm Supplier
    yeah i find it really annoying that the chickens are ready so fast. I wish they would take like two days or even a week to be ready lol... seriously so annyoing to see all the exclamation marks all over my farm. UGH.

Executive Chef
    why no mastery for collecting from animals?!