Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 25 Gem Slot.

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs down 25 Gem Slot.

Just wanted to say that I clicked it again, so now I lost 50 Gems in total due to scripters/programmers that should be fired or due to your trap that is ment to be there. Whatever the reason is, its unacceptable.

I was aiming to get the new Sofa and the Shoe thing, 2 great items that I really wanted and that I needed a few more Gems for. I was almost near to buy Gems when I got mad, but sorry, IT DIDN'T WORK.

I will never buy any Gems at Fashion Story again and I might delete quit playing it.
    Thank You Team Lava, I hope your happy now and ** **** ********.

/Eldin

Executive Chef
    Yah sorry, it happens can't always be careful, hope u continue to play anyways.

Grand Emperor
    I've always thought the gem traps were intentional, although TL claims its not, that it is due to the player's overzealous tapping.

Anyway, I can understand not wanting to buy gems because of this, and wish more would do so. It might make TL add the confirmation that has been asked for over and over since the games were first released.

I don't play Fashion Story. I am on Level 96 in 3 games and have not bought gems so it is possible to enjoy playing without gems. In fact, I have 91, 151, and 180 gems in my games and there is nothing I want to spend them on at the moment. I'm almost done mastering my crops in Farm Story and will soon bring out my decorations and buy more gem decorations, but in my other 2 games there is nothing more I want at the moment. I have been thinking about quitting those 2 games for over a month, and will probably quit soon without spending the gems.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Oh dear...poor you.

Executive Chef
    Yeah, the gem traps are notorious, and will continue to be.

Banned
    Sorry,you've had problems.I too have lost 25 gems,but in my case I was tired so not really concentrating on what I was doing.I have lost gems on other non TL games,I know it's really upsetting when this happens.
    I really don't feel TL would design the game to have any gem traps,I'm sure they are aware of this happening and hopefully they can look at this issue when the time is available.

Grand Emperor
    TL makes too much money off their customer's unfortunate actions to have any desire to implement something to help prevent it. They make it so easy to spend/waste gems, when other lesser actions have a confirmation. Most people believe they are gem traps and almost all want a confirmation.

Sorry to hear about your situation. This topic has already been forwarded to the development team. For now, you just have to be careful and not rush through the screens.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Im glad for all those answers atleast, Im not alone in this, I knew it before I wrote but anyway, thank you.
    And thank you Daojin for the answer.

I hope for others that it will be fixed soon, my Fashion Story playing might be over, clicking it much less now already, just getting sad when I see it, so why play it?
    A game is ment to be fun, and I do buy Gems to support you for such great games, but its not fun when you loose the things you collect.

/Eldin

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Sorry to hear about your situation. This topic has already been forwarded to the development team. For now, you just have to be careful and not rush through the screens.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread
    Could you please make apparent our desperate longing for one?

Thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast