Thread: Purple wanscot

Unregistered

Purple wanscot

I am trying to decorate my walls with this but it is not showing up when I click on it. Anyone else had any luck

Unregistered
    Haven't tried that yet, but if you paid for it and it is not in your restaurant check your inventory...go like you are gonna buy it, there should be a triangle with how many you have then click on it, & put it where you want it.

If it is not coming up as an option to buy after clicking it try emailing TL ...support@teamlava.com

Unregistered
    I haven't paid for it it doesn't even let me buy it even though I have plenty of money. I don't want to decorate my room a different way if this will be available later so it is a bit frustrating

Unregistered
    Surely someone else has tried to decorate with this. Is it working for other people?

Unregistered
    The game allows me to choose and place the purple wanscotting. The option to buy does come up. I'm not spending 8,000 on it for a test though.

Unregistered

Thumbs up I can buy/have brought the purple wanscot

Check out my restaurant: id is Mulberry_Grove

Unregistered
    That is strange I wonder why I still can't buy it I am saving lots of money but it's becoming pointless because I can't decorate in a purple theme