Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Great Update Date: 11-11-11!

Had a feeling. I have 4 hours left on my apple pie, so I checked the oven and it wasn't there.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bawpotter View Post
    Had a feeling. I have 4 hours left on my apple pie, so I checked the oven and it wasn't there.
    I don't think I have ever cooked an apple pie, not even in real life

Really? They are a 2-Day item on oven. Not the greatest stats, but I mastered duck and chicken.

12 hours for olives and cheese seems a little unreasonable.... I was hoping it would be another 2-hour recipe...

Rhino Keeper
    I think its silly to make the table cost coins and the chairs cost gems. But its only one gem a chair so I wont complain too much

Farm Supplier
    Just bought 4 tables (very nice!) . Still debating if I should get the matching chairs atm..

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bawpotter View Post
    You can still check even though you still have something cooking. Just be careful not to select any foods and close out the menu.

We keep getting recipes for 4 or more hours. I wish we would get some with shorter cooking times

Quote Originally Posted by lehcar1 View Post
    You can still check even though you still have something cooking. Just be careful not to select any foods and close out the menu.
    No, I already had checked the oven. I just couldn't check the stove, because I had the max appliances out.

Wasn't there supposed to be a %40 off gem sale? I kept checking last few days and never saw it?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast