Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GEM: gem card and gifting gems

Fashion Designer

GEM: gem card and gifting gems

hey so i was thinking how about teamlava makes a gem card to sell in stores?? christmas is coming up and for those who are gem obsessed like me n dnt want to buy gems or would like to give it to ur daughter who plays a TL game have a gem card selling in store instead of online! like those gem cards u see for stories on face book!! then we can hav aunts and parents give us a gem card for christmas instaed! or an in game gifting gem system where if u really wanted to do this.. u could like buy gems for a friend at a discounted price? theyre might b some problems due to some players having 2 accounts but i still like this idea lol like 24 gems for a friend at like $3 instaed of $5? like maybe for christmas?:P anyway share ur thoghts thnxs!!

Farm Supplier
    There is.. iTunes gift cards allow you to buy gems.. They sell iTunes giftcards everywhere dear

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by j0dst3r View Post
    There is.. iTunes gift cards allow you to buy gems.. They sell iTunes giftcards everywhere dear
    Not everyone can use itunes cards on their phones, hun.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by j0dst3r View Post
    yeah but then what can andriod users use?
    Quote Originally Posted by ariesblu View Post
    Not everyone can use itunes cards on their phones, hun.
    lol yeah,...

Farm Supplier
    Ohhh I forgot people with androids can play too. Then I'd say ask for an iPhone and then get iTunes gift cards.. Haha jk.

Grand Emperor
    Android can use pre paid credit cards can't we?

Executive Chef
    Don't forget people like me in another country where they don't sell iTunes cards except at one mall in Bangkok which is about 50 minutes away. That's a lot of money to spend to go all the way there just for an iTunes card and all the way back home. Gem items are expensive as it is without adding on more money for transportation (taxi).

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    Don't forget people like me in another country where they don't sell iTunes cards except at one mall in Bangkok which is about 50 minutes away. That's a lot of money to spend to go all the way there just for an iTunes card and all the way back home. Gem items are expensive as it is without adding on more money for transportation (taxi).
    You can get pre paid credit cards in Thailand can't you?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    You can always go to apple.com and email yourself an iTunes card.
    Or use the iTunes app and email your self a card. That's what I do sometimes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovecooper14 View Post
    You can always go to apple.com and email yourself an iTunes card.
    Or use the iTunes app and email your self a card. That's what I do sometimes.
    Wouldn't I have to use a credit card to pay for it? Kinda defeats the purpose. I might as well continue to use the credit card to buy gems (been using my moms and giving her the money but would like to stop using it and use an iTunes card instead) but thx for the suggestion :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast